this stupid tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

plus on teh xin game i get trolled by sion who tells me to afk then when i go back to help he *****es at me to afk again so why would i have any desire to play with a team who when i run in to fight they stop moving and watchme die which is wqhy riot needs to add a video of game play so ppl can watch instead of read text when it can be miss read

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkitten View Post
plus on teh xin game i get trolled by sion who tells me to afk then when i go back to help he *****es at me to afk again so why would i have any desire to play with a team who when i run in to fight they stop moving and watchme die which is wqhy riot needs to add a video of game play so ppl can watch instead of read text when it can be miss read
Dude, its never acceptable to threaten to feed and AFK. Sure, things like that happen, but it didn't change your dialogue.In what way would it ever be acceptable to state that. Game three was horrible too, do you want to get started on that one?

ThereRnoIDs

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkitten View Post
i still do not agree with the tribunal and teh way it works is my entire point of this thread. here is my case enjoy reading it and i highly doubt anyone will agree with me cuz league is full of trolls . http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5932404/
Game 1-2 may look bad but it isn't. A few disputes every now and then is oaky in my books.
Game 3: I thought I was going to punish but ended up pardoning for 'positive' attitude and saying could win etc.
Game 4: I don't know. You reconnected at 2-3minutes and have been typing non stop ever since. Kinda borderline and hard to tell at first but I would've punished for the 0 assists and 0 kills at 20mins? come on... just cast R once in a team fight or something and bam guaranteed 2assist+.
Team didn't even look like they did bad scorewise but they had to surrender cause you wont cooperate and paly the 'catch up game'. 13 cs.. 1 lvl behind sona... what exactly were you doing for 20minutes -.-

LargeSnorlax

11-20-2012

#1 - Rage, calling your teammates kids, yadda yadda. Nothing horrible, though obviously not pleasant.

#2 - Complaining. More complaining. Telling your teammates and opponents game was over, teammates are trolling. Even had the nerve to say you deserved "Honourable opponent" at the end. LOL.

#3 - You really rip into your team here. Nothing else to say.

#4 - No idea what you were doing here. 13 cs 0/6/0 and raging at your team.

This case isn't even thought provoking - Easy punish.

@RnoIDS - Did you even read case 3? Positive attitude? lol. He's saying to report his team 2 minutes into the game.

Mr Mystical

11-20-2012

I vote in the Tribunal all the time, I read every case, look at all the chat and make informed decisions based on that info and how I would feel if this player was in games with me. I see so much toxic stuff players do in the Tribunal and frankly most every case that's in their is a case that should be in there. I try and give the player the benefit of the doubt first but when I see evidence of "verbal abuse" or racial insults that gets a punish vote. IMO the Tribunal gets it right most all of the time. I have almost a 70% accuracy rate on my votes which means 70% of the Tribunal usually votes they way I do.