this stupid tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
My friend I am sorry you feel this way. Let me assure you that the 1000 people who do Tribunal every day in NA with no reward do not automatically click punish. In fact many of my fellow judges are very lenient and are always looking for a way to defend the accused person. I take time every day to read and render a fair judgment for the cases Riot throws in my lap. I am so glad when I can click pardon to the innocent people who simply broke the Meta but were positive and co-operative. I am also glad when I can click punish on a person whose case is full of racial slurs and ranting at their poor team. If you were banned you 100% deserved it and acceptance is the first step on the road back to LoL. I hope you come back to us a more positive and constructive person =). Take care friend =)
I know what you're doing and whom you likely are. It's amazing how far people are letting you get away with it.

SmashDay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

i still do not agree with the tribunal and teh way it works is my entire point of this thread. here is my case enjoy reading it and i highly doubt anyone will agree with me cuz league is full of trolls . http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5932404/

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkitten View Post
i still do not agree with the tribunal and teh way it works is my entire point of this thread. here is my case enjoy reading it and i highly doubt anyone will agree with me cuz league is full of trolls . http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5932404/
First, thank you for posting the reform card. It will allow us to actually have a constructive discussion, rather than us throwing around insults because we're bored.

In your first game, you were insulting to your teammates. That does not excuse their false attempts to get the other team to report you, and I would like to see them removed from the community for attempting to abuse our power. However, this is a pardonable case. You did degrade your team, but I didn't see enough vitriol to really feel like it was a standing detriment.

In the second game, while your pick was not conventional and you weren't supportive, again I would probably pardon this individual case. However, your third game is absolutely "toxic", and you consistently insult your bottom lane. Yes, they were having a terrible game. However, that never gave you the right to insult them. And this led directly into you and Amumu turning the game into a pissing match, undermining any attempt your team would have had for recovery. I feel awful for Garen this game, because he was pretty much staying above your petty squabbles, and he expressed it quite succiencly with "man I feel the love on my team". This game poisons your entire case, and causes me to vote punish.

Finally, Game four is absolutely horrid. You threatened to AFK, you threatened to feed, and from what it looks like, you followed through on that threat. Assisting the enemy team is really the ninth circle here. It is never considered an acceptable means of recourse, and is much worse than any offensive language or vitriol you could have spewed.

King of Daventry

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Chestur View Post
Doesn't matter you don't hold the right to say she deserves a punish. Innocent until proven guilty.
Actually he can say she deserves to be punished for any reason at all. What he can't do is actually punish her.

Sharkb8

11-20-2012

Quote:
Are you serious? I mean, really serious??

Game one and two-you were kind of a jerk, and I was about to let it slide....then I read through games 3 and 4.

You got what you deserved, quit trolling the forums.

SmashDay

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Idiocy View Post
First, thank you for posting the reform card. It will allow us to actually have a constructive discussion, rather than us throwing around insults because we're bored.

In your first game, you were insulting to your teammates. That does not excuse their false attempts to get the other team to report you, and I would like to see them removed from the community for attempting to abuse our power. However, this is a pardonable case. You did degrade your team, but I didn't see enough vitriol to really feel like it was a standing detriment.

In the second game, while your pick was not conventional and you weren't supportive, again I would probably pardon this individual case. However, your third game is absolutely "toxic", and you consistently insult your bottom lane. Yes, they were having a terrible game. However, that never gave you the right to insult them. And this led directly into you and Amumu turning the game into a pissing match, undermining any attempt your team would have had for recovery. I feel awful for Garen this game, because he was pretty much staying above your petty squabbles, and he expressed it quite succiencly with "man I feel the love on my team". This game poisons your entire case, and causes me to vote punish.

Finally, Game four is absolutely horrid. You threatened to AFK, you threatened to feed, and from what it looks like, you followed through on that threat. Assisting the enemy team is really the ninth circle here. It is never considered an acceptable means of recourse, and is much worse than any offensive language or vitriol you could have spewed.
on my xin game i never afk nor assisted enemy team i actually believe it or not had dc problems and i tried my best to get up in lvls to help my team and they still **** talked me and wanted me to jump into fights where i was under lvled by almost 6. so why would i want to jump in die and get yelled at again?

dignitas Rampant

11-20-2012

Quote:
on my xin game i never afk nor assisted enemy team i actually believe it or not had dc problems and i tried my best to get up in lvls to help my team and they still **** talked me and wanted me to jump into fights where i was under lvled by almost 6. so why would i want to jump in die and get yelled at again?
However, you still threatened to AFK, threatened to feed, and stated that you had intentionally fed. Now granted, these are without a degree context, but you can see our confusion on understanding when it would be acceptable to say any of these things.

SmashDay

11-20-2012

players obviously do not read what other players post. game one i get falsely accused of calling ppl ****ers and buying items i did not buy and yet i get suspended. the vlad game ill give i was an ass in it. the soraka game i was helping my team and i get trolled teh xin game i had a dc problem and i get trolled for returning to the game and attempting to catch up in lvls by farming and staying out of team fights till i got closer in lvl .

SmashDay

11-20-2012

i still hate how riot emailed me saying they read through all the text and found me guilty when ppl get away with false ****. riot stop sending me your pre made emails. and let me talk to a live person

dignitas Rampant

11-20-2012

Quote:
players obviously do not read what other players post. game one i get falsely accused of calling ppl ****ers and buying items i did not buy and yet i get suspended. the vlad game ill give i was an ass in it. the soraka game i was helping my team and i get trolled teh xin game i had a dc problem and i get trolled for returning to the game and attempting to catch up in lvls by farming and staying out of team fights till i got closer in lvl .
I don't understand how that changes the fact that the way you acted in games three and four were utterly unacceptable. You can state that you had DC problems all you want, but you threatened to AFK. I don't know how you can think we're going to look past that.