How many suspensions before permanent ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AMPd Vidi vici

11-19-2012

I think this account has been suspended 2 times. Once was 2 days, then a week. I don't think I'm a "toxic" player. I've played many games, and won more than I've lost. I don't get frustrated every game, but sometimes I get frustrated... to say the least.

Just wondering if this is my last chance before perma ban, acc has ~$100 in skins, ~50 champs and every rune you could ask for, I don't want to lose it. I wish there was an option to auto mute your team as well as the enemy every game, it would not effect my teamwork performance.

nothingxs

11-19-2012

You can just mute everyone at the beginning of the game and turn off all-chat in your settings if you really think so.

There's no real # of suspensions before a ban, but if you've been suspended multiple times in a small timespan (like 2-3 months), you're definitely more in danger of seeing your account permabanned than not. I'd recommend you follow your own advice and mute everyone, turn off all chat and just play your game.

Exploding Barrel

11-19-2012

Generally, and there are exceptions, it goes Warning, 3 days, 7 days, 14 days, permanent. Getting no punishments for a while can make your punishment level decay though. On the flip side, particularly toxic players have sometimes been manually accelerated to permabans by riot staff.

So you probably have one or more chances left but there's no time like the present to focus on improving.

TheFlyingSpoon

11-19-2012

If you've already had a week ban you should make a significant effort to change immediately. As far as the Tribunal goes, after another Punish vote from the Tribunal, your account may get a 2 week ban or be reviewed by Riot to be considered for a perma-ban.

Beyond the Tribunal, Riot occasionally does "audits" where they review the accounts of players with the highest frequency of reports/game, and just instantly perma-ban them.

AMPd Vidi vici

11-19-2012

Ok thanks for the info guys, I am trying to make a conscious effort, and I tell myself.. STOP RAGING.. but damn it's hard for me sometimes. I think from the first ban to this one my toxicity has gone down slightly, but it needs to go down way more. Maybe an admin will post some chat logs or something, anyway thanks.

TheFlyingSpoon

11-19-2012

I recently posted this, it might help:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ep+from+raging

There's other posts on the forum that have good tips on how to keep from raging and doing other things that will garner a Majority Punish vote from the Tribunal.

Also, reading or re-reading the Summoner's Code might help.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/articl...Summoners_Code

Great Pyrenees

11-19-2012

There is not a exact number it depends on several factors. If Riot hand picked the case it could only take 1 mistake to get permabanned. If it goes to the tribunal it is a completly different story and TheFlyingSpoon does an excellent job of explaining that in detal. Take care friend and I believe in you =)

jacerzzz

04-26-2013

how many banns before u will be permanentbanned??

jacerzzz

04-26-2013

OMG im 2weeks banned so i more bann im perma???? repl y pls

Sporq

04-26-2013

dat necro.

And to answer you're question: after this ban, your next one will be your last.