Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

See Purchased Champs in Lobby

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadogi

11-19-2012

When doing draft and talking trades with my teammates, sometimes I forget which champs I have purchased because most of them I have for trading purposes. The problem is the forgetting part! Is there a way to see which champs you have purchased *during the ban phase* since it shows all of them? Or, if not, is there a website out there that keeps track of it?

Thanks!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sereg Anfaug

11-19-2012

I can't really understand having this problem... I've purchased all my champions gradually over time, with IP, so I'm familiar with each one. I suppose if you bought one of the starter packs, or frequently pick up champions on sale that you don't have an immediate use for, this might happen.

I suppose the best thing I can think of to fix this is to open your champions list in your Profile, filter by Owned, and take a screenshot, then refer to that in champ select =P Update it whenever you acquire a new champion.