Tribunal, what happened? Why, ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xnak3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I got banned, because a troll team report me yesterday. Incidentally, they convinced the opposing team will report to me.

So if I have 4 friends and we play with someone randomly, do we report it for any reason?
Just because he is not in the group?

Attached end game screenshot...

I demand to review

nothingxs

11-19-2012

Reform card, please.

Calys Teneb

11-19-2012

Reports per game do not matter.

A person who earns eight reports in one game and plays seven games without getting reported is less likely to go to the Tribunal than one person who earns one report in each of eight games.

Furthermore it's supremely unlikely that you were banned for that game. The Tribunal does not turn around that fast. A reform card should have been sent to your email associated with your account. Check your spam filters. If it's not there, contact support and they can provide you with the link.

Exploding Barrel

11-19-2012

The Tribunal process takes a week or two at least, so your ban wasn't related to anything yesterday. You should have received an email with details on your case.

Alanja

11-19-2012

First of, please xxx out the names of the people in attached pictures since it is not allowed.

Second, it takes a lot of reports to be put before the tribunal.

Third, if your game logs do not show any sign of bad behaviour or obvious trolling you should be fine

And you should not do what they did. Not very nice. Counterreport if you want.

Xnak3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanja View Post
First of, please xxx out the names of the people in attached pictures since it is not allowed.

Second, it takes a lot of reports to be put before the tribunal.

Third, if your game logs do not show any sign of bad behaviour or obvious trolling you should be fine

And you should not do what they did. Not very nice. Counterreport if you want.
So, I will play on my smurf account. I'm a little bit ashamed, because I have to endure players like them, every day. Thanks for replying.

Tubesteak

11-19-2012

Reform card or stfu and enjoy your ban.

TheFlyingSpoon

11-19-2012

Please post your Reform Card.

Great Pyrenees

11-19-2012

You did not get banned for 1 bad game. I do not see your tribunal case so I am assuming your telling the truth that you got banned. Assuming you did get banned, you deserved it 100%. Accept this fact move on and return to the game a more positive influence on the community. Good luck friend =)