@Phreak

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hertzeil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Just thought I'd say that you're without a doubt my favorite Riot employee and your commentary is top notch. It's like I'm really at a horse race!

Keep on keeping on broheim.

Liracy

10-07-2010

Tldr.

Hertzeil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Why the downvotes? So many haters. Is it a mortal sin to tell a man that he does his job well? If it's wrong, then I don't want to be right!

Wraeith

10-07-2010

Trolls man, THEY CAME FROM THE TREES!

threelite

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hertzeil View Post
Why the downvotes? So many haters. Is it a mortal sin to tell a man that he does his job well? If it's wrong, then I don't want to be right!
Because boring people don't like excitement.

Phreak wasn't very balanced in his commentating, but at least he has the balls to root for the team he wants to win. Ever watch football? They take sides too, but they announce it with subtlety. You can pick up on hints, the way they word things, being generally derogatory towards their unfavored team and shouting in excitement when "their" team does something good.

Face it, there's no possible way to have someone that knows enough about a game to commentate on it and not take sides. Phreak just sucks at being subtle with it.

YouGottaKillMe

10-07-2010

phreak is the man
keep it up bro montana