Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

6 - 2 Support taught by 2200 elo players LF S3 ADC partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Artistik Killer

11-19-2012

I currently own 76 champions. my rating was hurt last season during the beginning of season 2 back when dodging a ranked hurt your elo. i have only recently started getting serious about ranked and it is now all i currently play. nearing the end of season 2 i climbed from 920 elo to 1122 SOLO (at 12-13 elo per game). my current rating is 1246 and i feel i deserve much higher as my skill level is much higher. i can play all roles proficiently but prefer to play support as it is my best. During season 2 i ended up with a win ratio with soraka of 72.8% out of 28 games. If anyone is interested in Duoing ranked with me please add 'Artistik Killer' in game.

This season current rating:1240

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Artistik Killer

11-19-2012

edit: 7-3