(Almost) New player looking for friends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odegrar

11-19-2012

First of all, hello to everyone.
I'm not exactly new to the game (I started playing in July) but this is my first post in the forums.
I'm currently lvl 29 and I'm looking forward to improving and start playing ranked games. However, some of the things I've read about ranked games make it look difficult and/or frustrating. I deal with a lot of bad attitude in normal games, so I'm looking for friends with a positive attitude. I play to win, but that doesn't mean I expect to win every single game. The most important thing to me is to enjoy the game (whether I win or lose)
I surely don't enjoy a game in which someone is constantly whining/cursing/calling someone a noob/refusing to cooperate/trolling/insta-locking without talking to the team/goes afk/rage quits etc...
If you don't have any of those attitudes, then feel free to add me (summoner name: Odegrar) and talk to me through chat box letting me know you read this thread. I'd like to make some good friends with whom I can play and enjoy all my games.
Thanks in advance,
Odegrar

Chopinator

11-19-2012

Add me if you want, I am level 14 and looking for the same as you described above.

Smacky the Bear

11-19-2012

Same here, I am level 30 and usually do normal instead of ranked, but feel free to add me. Just looking for polite, friendly people to play with. I have had some terrible luck with randoms in normal games...

xAngelicDevilx

11-19-2012

I don't pvp much, mostly bot games, but every once in awhile now I'm starting to pvp more. I'm lvl 30 but have only been playing for a month (lots and lots and lots of bot games haha)

ßlackart

11-20-2012

Hello Odegrar

Add me as I think you fit the type of player we are looking for. We being a group of new found friends formed over the last few weeks. We range in level from 20-30 and are very friendly and patient (zero rager policy). We have 7 or so people atm and run 5 man normals pretty much nightly. We would love to run 10 man custom games for training purposes as we all want to get into ranked play in S3.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in let me know!

This also applies to anyone else looking to play with calm people and learn the ins and outs of this game preparing for ranked fun!

Odegrar

11-20-2012

xAngelicDevilx & Blackart, I'll add you today when I get home from work. I'm usually online from 8 to 11 pm (east coast)

ßlackart

11-20-2012

Sounds like a plan.

Copy pasta my name from here for the funny B, or use <alt>225 for it.

Crank Shape

11-20-2012

Hey, I'm no pro, but I'd be down with helping you get better. I also am looking to improve my game and I can give you a lot of tips I've learned from watching streams and playing with friends who are gold in ranked. There are little things about the game that you wouldn't normally learn on your own until playing close to 1000 games like when you can get a free dragon or take an objective for free, last hitting or zoning, when to steal jungle camps, etc. Add me

zackTHEwizerd

11-20-2012

this is exactly what i want. i suck at the game but i enjoy it a lot. i want a few people to play with consistantly to give me feed back and help me get better. can i add some of you guys?

Vystein

11-20-2012

Add me too, I'm level 19. I'm no expert. I enjoy the game, bad attitudes are difficult at times.You won't have that problem with me. I'm a friendly guy.