Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

No Chat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pissfer

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Hey all, I have this tribunal with 5 games with no chat in any of them (or so it appears). However, the comments in a couple of them really make it sound like he flamed during the game. Is there a difference between what appears if there's no chat in the game and just a loading error?

TheFlyingSpoon

11-19-2012

That sounds like a glitch. That should be skipped.

nothingxs

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Skip.

Pissfer

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Alright, thanks

Exploding Barrel

11-19-2012

Chat can be scrubbed by the system if it detects that personal info may have been exchanged, like skype names or phone numbers. If it's 5 out of 5 games then that's interesting, I wonder if someone is intentionally putting things in chat that will cause the Tribunal to scrub it.

Do you still have the case number? Might be worth sending a tip to player support.

Pissfer

Recruiter

11-19-2012

I'll have it once the case gets resolved (I guess). It MIGHT be 5959961, but that's only cause it shows up twice in my "back" history, and I figure that's probably because I reloaded so maybe it came back a second time at that point

Pissfer

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Funnily enough, the support ticket that I submitted directs me to go to the Tribunal forum and post detailed information.... Good ol' cut-and-paste responses

TheFlyingSpoon

11-19-2012

You might gain some traction posting the link in "Bug Reports". You might not get a Red response, but a Red will probably read it.

Pissfer

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Alright