Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Problem with game resolution...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InsanityTitan

11-19-2012

Today when i tried to play a normal game, after champion select, when the "loading" bars appear together with the champion images this message appeared on my screen: "input signal out of range change settings to 1600x900-60hz". I believe i have to change the game resolution, but i cant do it ingame cause i cant see anything. How can i change the resolution from outside the game? League of legends folder? I hope this can be fixed without lots of trouble.

Novari

11-19-2012

Find the game.cfg file in your league of legends folder, open it in word pad and change the height/width to whatever you need them set to, save and try again!

InsanityTitan

11-19-2012

Quote:
Novari:
Find the game.cfg file in your league of legends folder, open it in word pad and change the height/width to whatever you need them set to, save and try again!

thanks A LOT, that worked perfectly. I hope we can play sometime, you have my nickname (: