Having an issue with tribunals:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
Do not worry ever. It takes 100 reports in a 30 day span to face the tribunal. I do tribunal every day, if what you said happened I hope you remain positive and communicative with your team mates and at the end of the game report the worst offender. You will not face any punishment and they will because you did the right thing. We all find ourselves on the wrong side of a premade occasionally, the important thing is to be kind and positive in your talk with your team so when it goes to tribunal you will easily be pardoned.
That "100 reports in 30 days" stat is made up, but the gist of what he's saying is true.

Doctor Daynkz

11-19-2012

Sure np!

You can be banned based off one game and punished! Keep this in mind.

Game 2 of this case - Taric says "GG" at the very end and is reported by the enemy team and it passes.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5922211/#nogo

nothingxs

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Actually, what happens here is that all your reports go into a big file, and when creating a case file for the Tribunal, they just pull games from your file. That was one of them. So, for instance, if all three games had been similar, you would've been pardoned instead.

Great Pyrenees

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
That "100 reports in 30 days" stat is made up, but the gist of what he's saying is true.
The stat is not made up perse it is my opinion from reading every riot post with some key words which anyone can use to search for using the options on all of the forums. You will find some very interesting things from old posts. Actually I currently believe they reduced the number in a patch and I currently believe it only takes 90 in a month, but I say 100 because it is a nice round number lol =).

Doctor Daynkz

11-19-2012

Either way :
When 8 people a game rally together to report somebody for no reason cause a troll on your team asked the enemy team to report you.. and the enemy team complies saying something like
"I'll report, if you report this guy" -

It's disheartening and I feel it's impossible to fit into a community like this.

Xeilin

11-19-2012

Well from whenever I see a full 4 man report on a person I look at both allied and enemy chat very carefully. I do know that some 4 man premades cause problems and it is one of the things I look out for. since well... Most times whenever I see a 4 man report from the same team... it is over something silly or out of place. If you did your best you did your best and if you did talk in chat about your problems. If you do however get punished for that case specifically I would say send in a support ticket.