Judgement Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinetyNineTails

11-19-2012

I always take special interest in the cases in my tribunal record where I voted to Pardon but the majority Punished; I'm usually stricter than the Tribunal at large, with many more disagreements where I Punished and everybody else Pardoned than the other way around.

That said:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5942824/#nogo

I voted Pardon here. The language in game 3 is a little harsh, but I just didn't see it as over the line. What did other people see that I didn't?

Calys Teneb

11-19-2012

Games 1 and 2, he doesn't know when to stop talking. He goes over the top with his advice and really comes off as bossy and becomes negative at the end of each game. Instead of giving help and stopping with the teammate obviously ignores it, he keeps going and going and going, which really comes off as bickering between him and his target in chat.

Games three and four probably clenched it. Calling your teammates dip****s and ******* ain't classy.

Resolute Riven

11-19-2012

I like your acknowledgement that youre not always right. Trying to get better. Good for yuo bro

NinetyNineTails

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Games 1 and 2, he doesn't know when to stop talking. He goes over the top with his advice and really comes off as bossy and becomes negative at the end of each game. Instead of giving help and stopping with the teammate obviously ignores it, he keeps going and going and going, which really comes off as bickering between him and his target in chat.

Games three and four probably clenched it. Calling your teammates dip****s and ******* ain't classy.
I can see that. Perhaps I'm jaded by seeing so much worse. On the other hand, I try to be a bit forgiving of one or two lines (if they avoid really offensive language). They're obviously raging a bit, but it's, as a relative thing, such polite raging that I almost sympathize. Perhaps a warning would help them straighten up and be a little more polite; if a warning was all this led to, I'd be ok with that. But if this is their last strike and they get a perma for it, that's pretty weak beer for a permaban. And usually I dismiss that argument out of hand.

Also, the Warwick's build really is inane; I'd be pretty snarky in that circumstance, as well.

EDIT: Not that I'm convinced that I'm wrong. But it's useful to have an outside perspective sometimes.

NinetyNineTails

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMonigle View Post
I like your acknowledgement that youre not always right. Trying to get better. Good for yuo bro
Why, thank you.

Calys Teneb

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNineTails View Post
I can see that. Perhaps I'm jaded by seeing so much worse. On the other hand, I try to be a bit forgiving of one or two lines (if they avoid really offensive language). They're obviously raging a bit, but it's, as a relative thing, such polite raging that I almost sympathize. Perhaps a warning would help them straighten up and be a little more polite; if a warning was all this led to, I'd be ok with that. But if this is their last strike and they get a perma for it, that's pretty weak beer for a permaban. And usually I dismiss that argument out of hand.

Also, the Warwick's build really is inane; I'd be pretty snarky in that circumstance, as well.

EDIT: Not that I'm convinced that I'm wrong. But it's useful to have an outside perspective sometimes.
Wasn't trying to say you were, just giving my feedback. It's cool that you ask. I rarely do the Tribunal so my opinion can be taken with a grain of salt.

NinetyNineTails

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Wasn't trying to say you were, just giving my feedback.
Oh, yeah. We're cool here. Thanks for the feedback, it's what I was looking for.

TheFlyingSpoon

11-19-2012

Game 1 - Spirals into being pretty negative.

Game 2 - Pretty positive

Game 3 -

Starts game with a lot of positive feedback/criticism.

Quote:
Kassadin [00:32:23] of course not
Kassadin [00:32:26] cuz shes fed as balls
Kassadin [00:32:38] you are so fking bad
Only crystal-clear offense. Pretty minor when taken in context.

Game 4 - Don't see anything "Punish"-worthy.

I would have voted Pardon.

Great Pyrenees

11-19-2012

Hi I took a moment to review this case. In game 2 he took the lords name in vain (Thats a nono). He did this in his rant at Mao during which he cursed at him twice and accused him of throwing the game. In the same game he says to his team "If we had a AD carry we could have won this easy" a remake aimed at Kennen meant to hurt his feelings. He spends 30 lines of text cursing Kennen and bottom lane accusing him and them of throwing the game. In the summoners code if you make a remark ment to hurt the feelings of your team mates then it is a punishable offence. He make several cursing remarks intending to hurt his team mates feelings. Based on this game alone he is guilty of trolling and deserved a punish. It takes 100 reports in a month to face the tribunal how many other teams was he toxic towards? He deserved the punish and I hope when he returns he is a more positive influence on the community as a whole. Take care friend =)

Pratz Strike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
In game 2 he took the lords name in vain (Thats a nono).
Not everyone playing this game is Christian, or even religious. If a G-D is the worst cursing someone does during a game I wouldn't even look twice at them with the amount of other vulgarity I see in a day's cases. You're fairly spot-on with the rest of the assessment, however. You can give advice and criticism without being negative.