Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Achievement: 10 straight wins?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvolilovE

11-19-2012

Do you think it's hard to achieve 10 straight wins in normals/ranked games?

I'm not talking about premade 4 or 5, but by going in solo/duo.
I finally got 8 straight wins in normals and I'm like "damn... I'm lucky to not run into badies/trolls lately" hahahaha *cross fingers*

2 more wins to "unlock" achievement!

--Edit--

No, I'm not trying to tell Riot to implant stupid "Achievement" like this. That was a joke
I rather not have people playing TOO seriously in normals as if they are ranked games.
Though I'm willing to bet they will do Achievements someday, like "Play 100, 500, 1000 Co-Op vs AI games" etc.
Calling it! xD

Jaden

11-19-2012

Ranked? Yes. normals or a combination of ranked and normals? No.

Fongletto

11-19-2012

Difficult in both statistically speaking. It's essentially the same odds as flipping heads 10 times in a row.

macsauce

11-19-2012

People would tank their Elo (ranked and unranked) via feeding / afking. Once they reach their desired low Elo, they can now crubstomp 10 games no problem.

This would not be a good idea for this reason alone.

Godly Singed

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Barely lol.

TSM The0ddOne

11-19-2012

Quote:
macsauce:
People would tank their Elo (ranked and unranked) via feeding / afking. Once they reach their desired low Elo, they can now crubstomp 10 games no problem.

This would not be a good idea for this reason alone.

Easier said than done sir, once you reach that desired low Elo, Afk/leaver is such a common thing you'd probably have to carry a few 4 v 5 to achieve that 10 wins..

Just played a game where bot lane went afk after dying lv 2.. both adc and support.. 13 mins game

Sentient23

11-19-2012

i never have trouble reaching 10, 11, or 12 wins in a row. i do have serious issues once i reach that mark because matchmaking just likes to give it to the team im not on.

All Wheel Drive

11-19-2012

I had 9 yesterday, the 10th one would've been a win too, but my dad screwed me over by putting torrents on, so 200ms Varus is kinda hard.

SlayerZ

Recruiter

11-19-2012

did it when i first bought cassio back in april

Grognak The Barb

11-19-2012

as opposed to 10 gay ones?