Unfair bann

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pratz Strike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozy F Baby View Post
the tribunal bans are getting ridiculous..just received a week ban myself. where the main case was a talon going 0/7 and me commenting that he got countered and fed..i was simply 2/2/4 . we surrendered at 20min mark.. yes i commented and told him how unskilled he was, and that he shouldn't take top with his first pick, reminding him of this during the course of the game, but some criticism shouldn't warrant a week long ban. I've had something along the lines of 150/150/75/300 honor numbers. i take this game very competitively and play many many games a night, and even losing your cool in a game or two, to either trolls or someone that doesn't speak your language seems unfair to lose all of your honor earned on top of the 3 or week like suspension.

broken tribunal is broken
If you want to dispute your case, post your reform card and we'll take a look at it.

Boozy F Baby

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Chestur View Post
I agree with you ma'am.

The tribunal users are mom protecting their 10 year olds and otherwise just full of children. Sorry for your loss of honor though :C
sir* , but i do agree with you as well. the honor isn't as big a deal as the week of loss during the holiday break

wyattbelmont

11-19-2012

agreed, its all in the way you talk to your team mates. in every case review you are seen being rude and disrespectful and lots and lots of complaining. it doesn't matter how long you have played. it doesn't matter if you are the best in the world and carry every team every time and laways win. if you are disrespectful and yell at everyone and act like a child. you will be reported and banned and it will be justified every time. game play isn't always what matters in a tribunal review. its the behavior the majority of the time

Dumb Broad

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadfang View Post
when u assume u make an ass(as in the donkey) out of me and you.
Best part in this thread.

nothingxs

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadfang View Post
the tribunal is a failed justice system 80% of ppl just want the free rp the dont care about the ppl the just click punish and move on. idk anymore whats done is done.

this shows how broken the system is
We don't get anything for being tribunal, except a Justice Rating.

Explicitzee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

It's ok i got banned for "BEGGING FOR HONOR"..

BigRageGG

11-19-2012

I have nothing to say, my acc are banned, but it's hard trying to change the attitude, about 4 years ago LOL game and would like to give me a last chance to change my attitude and try to change my behavior. Thank you.