Unfair bann

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreadfang

Senior Member

11-19-2012

acording to u it was b/c i insulted the players or how i talked. then plz explain case 3. no foul words and the darius went afk but i get blamed and punished


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alanja

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadfang View Post
ok then acording to u its how i talked to ppl. plz explkain case 3 then. no foul words, and the darius went afk, and i reported. but i get reported for no reason and punished
Like in the real world, it is not that one good thing equals one bad thing.

You can have 30 good games and one which is really really bad and you will get punished for the bad one.

This may seem unfair to you, but it is pretty close to reality.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreadfang

Senior Member

11-19-2012

it was not a bad game. i got punished for no reason in that game there is no reason i should b punished. idid not break the code but got punished.

so u do agree for that game i was punished wrongly anddid not break the code


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreadfang

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanja View Post
Like in the real world, it is not that one good thing equals one bad thing.

You can have 30 good games and one which is really really bad and you will get punished for the bad one.

This may seem unfair to you, but it is pretty close to reality.
r u an official of some kind. reality is tribunal is broken. ppl dont review the case and give an honest verdict. they just wait for the time and then use the punish button.

if they reveiwed the cases looking at the score, chat and y player was reported. as long as riot lets playes choose to ban other players it will b broken.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-19-2012

well, I tried.

I guess your permaban will come soon anyway. unfortunately.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tbird

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Look you can say you are a victim of circumstance but it is just not true. You are not being judged on a game by game basis. Like if you were okay in 3 of those games but bad in 2 you think you should be pardoned. Well that is not the case. A random sampling of your reports are sent to the tribunal for a case. If in that case a toxic game is found then the verdict is punish. It doesn't matter that there are games where you were not toxic because this is a random sampling. And to the point that you think people are just punishing without thinking in the 300+ cases I've reviewed about 35% of them have resulted in a pardon verdict so it seems quite unlikely that punish spamming has a strong effect on the outcome of cases.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadfang View Post
it was not a bad game. i got punished for no reason in that game there is no reason i should b punished. idid not break the code but got punished.

so u do agree for that game i was punished wrongly anddid not break the code
That doesn't excuse the three other games you did deserve a punish for.

You don't get to rob a bank, then tell the cops when they come to arrest you "Well, look at all the other times i went into that bank without robbing it!" and expect to go home.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreadfang

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird View Post
Look you can say you are a victim of circumstance but it is just not true. You are not being judged on a game by game basis. Like if you were okay in 3 of those games but bad in 2 you think you should be pardoned. Well that is not the case. A random sampling of your reports are sent to the tribunal for a case. If in that case a toxic game is found then the verdict is punish. It doesn't matter that there are games where you were not toxic because this is a random sampling. And to the point that you think people are just punishing without thinking in the 300+ cases I've reviewed about 35% of them have resulted in a pardon verdict so it seems quite unlikely that punish spamming has a strong effect on the outcome of cases.
if i go by what u say then, it does not matter what i do in a game, of some1 reports me and then i some1 happens to punish me for just playing the game not braking the code. then im just SOL. yea thats a broken system


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreadfang

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
That doesn't excuse the three other games you did deserve a punish for.

You don't get to rob a bank, then tell the cops when they come to arrest you "Well, look at all the other times i went into that bank without robbing it!" and expect to go home.
im not saying that. im saying i get banned for the 2 idid nothing wrong making it 5 giving me a bann. thats what im saying is unfair. not saying that i did not make mistakes. you guys r saying that i am


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tbird

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadfang View Post
if i go by what u say then, it does not matter what i do in a game, of some1 reports me and then i some1 happens to punish me for just playing the game not braking the code. then im just SOL. yea thats a broken system
No I'm saying that you have to get reported by about 200 someones just to get into the tribunal. Then, if someone wrongly reports you, you would have to be wrongly punished by 100 tribunal voters to end up SOL. So that is a system where a completely innocent person with no legitimate reports would get punished about .0001% of the time.


123456 ... 7