Season 2 - Season 3 elo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SteakOnSquid

11-19-2012

Hello, i find it stupid that when i started season 2, i was not really good at League, i was laying at about 900 elo. then when season 3 started i was focused on going for good elo, but then i realize that when i went 8-3 i only had 1220 elo, when compared to people which had good elo in season 2, they have like 1600-1700 elo. It really annoys me that its still based from the season 2 elo score. So now when i want good elo, i have to win all my games without losing to get in the higher elo? it really really annoys me.

Ship

11-19-2012

If you are bad, expect to play with bad's.

Cannibal Armada

11-19-2012

It was a soft reset. The biggest thing they did was undo the confidence values they had in your ELO from season 2 so you are now basically at the "gain/lose 50 elo" stage like you were when you first started ranked, except starting from a ELO about where you ended last season.

1EyeWonderWorm

11-19-2012

I hate that they didn't take into account the true top rating you achieved in season two... They reset it to your current elo at that time and you worked from there. That was like, a month or so before season closed? Idk. but anyway.. I wasn't even aware of the impending reset, right before I found out I hit a streak of getting trolls in my teams. Nuked me down about 200 elo :/ I've regained that elo loss but it still sucks. missed out on gold..

ToxicPV

11-19-2012

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)