Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

As a support...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Philosopher Xys

11-19-2012

When should i make my Philosopher's Stone into a shurelya's reverie? I don't know since it's a gold making item...

Rezo

11-19-2012

When you feel...the....NEED FOR SPEED!

Rezo

11-19-2012

but seriously I usually build it after aegis... philo hog aegis

If I feel we need the extra speed before i finish aegis then I grab it.

Philosopher Xys

11-19-2012

Ok thanks rezo

Crank Shape

11-19-2012

It depends on the laning phase and other lane dominance.

If your team is losing your lane, it's best to buy a gp10 before finishing Shurelya's only because you won't be making as much gold to ward as often and support your team.

I generally finish my Shurelya's after my lane is won, then I go for gp10's and then build the Locket. So it's more of a mid game item purchase rather than early/late.

Great Pyrenees

11-19-2012

I usually go SR as my first buy and then get another of the same gp5 because it builds into other useful items with auras. Typically I end games as support with at least 9k gold this way and a full build.