@Every single Riot Employee.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meowskies

11-19-2012

No this is not a hate thread, yes I don't expect the community to welcome it (but maybe that's just because I have a somewhat negative outlook on this community, on the forums at least.)

Dear Riot,

Thank you for making such a great game. I came from DotA and HoN, I still play them every so often, but I play LoL the most. I've not really gotten into ranked games because I fear it, fear that I may let my team down, or that they will let me down. I joined LoL about 2 years ago, and became hooked. I played 1200 games+ at season one, and then drifted away for a bit back to HoN, but came back after a small hiatus, and racked up about 1000+ more games on season 2 (not exactly sure of those stats, but I have played LoL a lot.) I enjoy LoL, I probably always will so long as new things are introduced, and it keeps thriving the way it does. I don't always agree with the pricing of things (Dragon Trainer Lulu for example) but I will still support you, and your company. I have sank 200$ or so myself into LoL, and friends have probably put 200$ in it as well. Not just because I like the skins, but because I want to support you as a company. I want LoL the thrive, and continue to grow into even more of a power house in the Moba scene.

What I want to point out though is that I support you as a company, so that does not just apply to the frequent Reds who post, such as Morello, Phreak, Xypherous, ohmikegoodness, IronStylus, Riot Taco Storm, Lyte, Zileas, and the many others (I just picked out names I see really often) but I support -everyone- in your company. From the Champion designers, the art team, the community directors, QA handlers, player support team, janitors, interns, E-sport commentators (and E-sport hosts,) and anything inbetween (I am sure I left out some major thing, sorry about that.)

I constantly see people post with negative feedback, more so than positive and I guess that is just human nature. But I want you to know that I, as well as everyone who still plays this game, support you and the game you have created, the company that is continuing to grow. Even the people who are so negative towards things such as ''player support is bad QQ'' (even though I am amazed how well your player support team is) we still support your company, and we appreciate you for giving us something that we enjoy. From the game, to the E-sports, to the skins, the new champions, the silly forum posts, the creative forum posts, and even some of the trolly forum posts (looking at you Zileas dog) I enjoy it all. I thank you for it all. It's put many smiles on my face, many screams in my household, many laughs as well. It continues to keep my interest every day, and I thank you for that. We thank you for that.

So I guess I will go ahead and bring this little letter to a close, but I just want you guys to know how much I myself, and many other appreciate your hard work, and dedication. Every single person who is affiliated with Riot, From the Janitors, to the Pres.

Thank you Riot. Have a great day, every single one of you.

Here is to looking forward to Season 3.

:Meowskies

Rohan

11-19-2012

foreverforumbadgeless

xBHCxLoGic

11-19-2012

Bump. I wanna send my thanks out to the entire Riot development team. Thank you for what you've done and keep it up =)

Meowskies

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
foreverforumbadgeless
Hopefully I will nab a spiffy plat/diamond forum badge this season

We will see~

Claw of Time

Claw of Time

11-25-2012

AK47WOLF

11-25-2012

Oh Riot we love you so much, and we support you so, so much. Just don't ask us to pay more for skins. We don't want to monetarily support you any more than we have to.