Zed's ult sucks,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iifa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straph View Post
Zed is so bad that I did a refund just to not have him in my line up. Q even if used properly, and level first does almost no damage, and is easy to deal with when you stay behind creeps has a short range doesn't actually damage an area as big as the graphics. it's basically kennen Q but with a different graphic. W omg what a dumb idea. lets make take the already hard to hit skill shot and make another skill shot to make bursting with this champ super hard (deal breaker). E well it's a good ability idea, but it's super short range, short duration, crappy damage all make it not worth leveling first. saving the worst for last R. buggy doesn't explain how horrible this ability is. short short range for a almost no damage ult. when i say no damage i mean it 100 (regular damage) before you apply the extra... 50 damage? you can flash root, and pretty much do just about anything to stop this ult from happening. since most of the best parts of the ult are from abilities that rely on you landing the ult itself if becomes useless completely due to it's harsh application.

Q needs to hit a wider area and scale better with AD needs less take off from hitting multiple targets if it is going to have blow through tactics.

W needs to have a longer range and redesign of application as it's almost impossible to hit for the extra damage. make the shadow not look like a shadow to other players durp... should i run from the ability that just popped and i can't target at all (yes i should)

E wider area of effect, longer slow, and more scaling of AD, possible damage increase per ability level.

R redesign crappy no damage ult to something more useful.

feedback to riot about crappy champion- 15 minutes
playing a crappy champion 10 games with tons of laughs from lack of damage from and AD assassin- day wasted
refund token used so i never have to play this champion again- priceless~
well i don't think he's THAT bad..

win56789

07-31-2014

no zed's ult is really op. i use ult at tanky mundo and i use r w e q and attack passive and BOOM! he is dead

win56789

07-31-2014

and if you use ult and hit more and ult's damege become more stronger