Zed's ult sucks,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaylnaz

11-19-2012

maybe make it so if the target dies before the mark goes off, it just explodes in an AoE

xJLx MCHammer

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnicerTenu View Post
Obviously OP does not use ulti to ASSASSINate low health champions. and probably uses it to start fights and not wait to use it on targets that are below 50% hp.

EDIT: Btw there is a stat you can build to deal with that armor people build (Arm PEN)
Lol, You understand how the Ult works? Obviously, you use it to start off the QEQE combo

Delta Sniper

11-19-2012

The worst part about his ult is it takes like 2 seconds to go you can see the animation very clearly and the enemy will simply run away if they see it.

FrozenXylaphone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaito Yuujou View Post
It'd be nice if it did more damage than an auto attack too. That's kind of insulting.
At lvl 1,It adds 20% of all damage you do to them. That means ignite, his passive which is 8% of their life, and all his abilities too. Perhaps you shouldn't ult people who have flash up.

Iifa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenXylaphone View Post
At lvl 1,It adds 20% of all damage you do to them. That means ignite, his passive which is 8% of their life, and all his abilities too. Perhaps you shouldn't ult people who have flash up.
Ignite doesn't count. It only counts "physical and magic damage."

DebosBike

11-19-2012

Its kind of annoying that zed only has 2 abilities that deal damage directly. It should at least refresh or something if you kill them b4 the mark even procs. You could have just used W if that was the case.

Iifa

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Sniper View Post
The worst part about his ult is it takes like 2 seconds to go you can see the animation very clearly and the enemy will simply run away if they see it.
It follows them though, this is not much of a problem

Iifa

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebosBike View Post
Its kind of annoying that zed only has 2 abilities that deal damage directly. It should at least refresh or something if you kill them b4 the mark even procs. You could have just used W if that was the case.
That's a really good idea, if his ult refreshed if a target died before mark detonated, that would make it useful.

Iifa

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylnaz View Post
maybe make it so if the target dies before the mark goes off, it just explodes in an AoE
lol, that's another idea

Straph

11-19-2012

Zed is so bad that I did a refund just to not have him in my line up. Q even if used properly, and level first does almost no damage, and is easy to deal with when you stay behind creeps has a short range doesn't actually damage an area as big as the graphics. it's basically kennen Q but with a different graphic. W omg what a dumb idea. lets make take the already hard to hit skill shot and make another skill shot to make bursting with this champ super hard (deal breaker). E well it's a good ability idea, but it's super short range, short duration, crappy damage all make it not worth leveling first. saving the worst for last R. buggy doesn't explain how horrible this ability is. short short range for a almost no damage ult. when i say no damage i mean it 100 (regular damage) before you apply the extra... 50 damage? you can flash root, and pretty much do just about anything to stop this ult from happening. since most of the best parts of the ult are from abilities that rely on you landing the ult itself if becomes useless completely due to it's harsh application.

Q needs to hit a wider area and scale better with AD needs less take off from hitting multiple targets if it is going to have blow through tactics.

W needs to have a longer range and redesign of application as it's almost impossible to hit for the extra damage. make the shadow not look like a shadow to other players durp... should i run from the ability that just popped and i can't target at all (yes i should)

E wider area of effect, longer slow, and more scaling of AD, possible damage increase per ability level.

R redesign crappy no damage ult to something more useful.

feedback to riot about crappy champion- 15 minutes
playing a crappy champion 10 games with tons of laughs from lack of damage from and AD assassin- day wasted
refund token used so i never have to play this champion again- priceless~