Zed's ult sucks,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iifa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I kill my target before the mark goes off in teamfights because i'm not the only one focusing them so it's only really used by me as a gapcloser/shadow spawner..

omegademan

11-19-2012

Agreed. It's a glorified gap closer.

Iifa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegademan View Post
Agreed. It's a glorified gap closer.
I just think it would be better if it did the auto attack damage on use, and then after 3 seconds the 20-50% bonus damage was applied, instead of all at once.. It only really helps me in mid lane when I can't instaburst my opponent because they used full armor runes and rushed a chainvest..

SnicerTenu

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounce and Swipe View Post
I kill my target before the mark goes off in teamfights because i'm not the only one focusing them so it's only really used by me as a gapcloser/shadow spawner..
Obviously OP does not use ulti to ASSASSINate low health champions. and probably uses it to start fights and not wait to use it on targets that are below 50% hp.

EDIT: Btw there is a stat you can build to deal with that armor people build (Arm PEN)

IS1b9658da2596f2ad5b7d9

11-19-2012

In teamfights I ult enemy carry, Q E AA. Leave them to die. If they're low and I can get to them with W then I do that, using your ult for just a gap closer is a bad idea unless they're getting away and your W and flash is on CD.

Iifa

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnicerTenu View Post
Obviously OP does not use ulti to ASSASSINate low health champions. and probably uses it to start fights and not wait to use it on targets that are below 50% hp.

EDIT: Btw there is a stat you can build to deal with that armor people build (Arm PEN)
What the hell would be the point of using it on low targets? Using it will put you in range to use 2 Q and E and and AA and they are dead..

Warbéar

11-19-2012

it's got lots of utility not just for damage, you have to take into account that it dodges everything you can use it to dodge ultis, escape, juke, kill etc.

Hope that helps you understand why it doesn't do insane deeps.

ClickityClik

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warbar View Post
it's got lots of utility not just for damage, you have to take into account that it dodges everything you can use it to dodge ultis, escape, juke, kill etc.

talon

Renaito Yuujou

11-19-2012

It'd be nice if it did more damage than an auto attack too. That's kind of insulting.

Black Blackness

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warbar View Post

so does vlads pool(not really) fizz pole spider grapple