Blitzcranque is by far the most gamechanging support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feeder and Troll

11-19-2012

and needs nerfs

NotSid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Cranque.

TerasDominicus

11-19-2012

0/10

BeatRushVII

11-19-2012

i would say a perfectly placed monsoon can do more than a blitz pull

tslm

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
i would say a perfectly placed monsoon can do more than a blitz pull
but requires you to be in their team and has a giant cd and and isnt also followed up by a knockup and a silence

Xonra

11-19-2012

I would argue the same about Alistar. More of a meat shield for zoning, has a spam heal, knock up knock back, more hit points. Blitz like Alistar however is situational and can be shut down with supports such as Leona or Alistar.

If you are against a Sona, pull and she is insta dead. Leaves the ADC more vulnerable to a 2 on 1. Pull an Alistar and you might have just killed your adc if they are close to you.

Claw of Time

11-19-2012

hahaha

Feeder and Troll

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonra View Post
I would argue the same about Alistar. More of a meat shield for zoning, has a spam heal, knock up knock back, more hit points. Blitz like Alistar however is situational and can be shut down with supports such as Leona or Alistar.

If you are against a Sona, pull and she is insta dead. Leaves the ADC more vulnerable to a 2 on 1. Pull an Alistar and you might have just killed your adc if they are close to you.
lol who cares about laning phase

Xonra

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeder and Troll View Post
lol who cares about laning phase
You obviously don't play support or ADC

Jenvas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonra View Post

blitzcrank is very predictable, but even if you're so stupid to get grabbed, he most likely grabbed you cause he had the chance and youre running out of danger before the enemy adc can react. you get boots and blitzcrank is pointless. he is a sad support.