Forming Morning Team (Season 3)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colt45n2ZZ

11-20-2012

1.) IGN:KingFisher7
2.) Age:19
3.) What are your most active playtimes?In the mornings between 8am est and 3pm est
4.) Position you're interested in filling:ADC or Mid
5.) Your top 3 champs for that position:I have been playing this game a long time and i have taken the time to learn all champs of my roles and all counter picks and can play all of them very well. i dont have any certain champs i play all the time because i feel that is not a good way to play. i can play all mids extremely well and i will always counter pick
6.) What is your highest Elo (Seasons don't matter) 1475
7.) Extra Info:i have been playing a long time and was on a team in S1 and mained mid. We did very well and played in multiple go4lol's and other tournaments. i have the experiance and dedication and would love the chance to try out for your team. I also can play all roles extremely well Mid and Adc are my 2 top roles but i can play all others at a very high level

Boats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

/bump

Boats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

/bump

Boats

11-20-2012

/bump

Boats

11-20-2012

/bump

Bronz4Life lol

11-20-2012

/bump?

Boats

11-20-2012

/bump

GhostRidah

11-20-2012

1.) IGN: Wetodd
2.) Age: 21
3.) What are you most active playtimes? I can play everyday
4.) Position you're interested in filling: ADC
5.) Your top 3 champs for that position:
ADC: Ez, Corki, Kog, Graves
6.) What is your highest Elo?: 1944

Boats

11-20-2012

/bump

Boats

11-20-2012

If you fill out an app, be online at 10am the following day to begin your tryout process.