@ Riot Ward Slot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

supa03

11-19-2012

i dont know if this was said before but can we get a slot that just holds wards. At late game either no one can buy wards or you have to sell an item to do so

jimmybob321

11-19-2012

They are giving an item carrys wards

supa03

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybob321 View Post
They are giving an item carrys wards
sweet that will help so much i hate no wards late game

BaronVonPwny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I've played on pbe with the new items, and there is a new item that carries wards for you. It is very affective early-mid game, and upgrades to give more stats + more wards.
However, it does not have a late game build path. Its effectiveness caps once you need that final item slot. But, there is also a new item that provides you with an active ability which will reveal 2 nearby champions, which does carry more late game potential.
To be honest, you still cant buy wards if the game has reached the 50 minute mark, and you have full build, but with some of the new items it makes it so the late game is all or nothing: There are items that both buff your own creeps to push harder, and an item which disables towers, so overall the late game will shift to pushing hard rather than using wards to keep safe or catch people out. Turtling will also no longer be a viable strategy.