Learning Yorick top and have a question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geve

11-19-2012

I just bought yorick with IP after playing him free the other week having liked him alot. He's an immovable wall toplane, but I've lost 4 games in a row with him. I go positive in my score whether in assists or kills, but even though I always win my lane, it seems other lanes fail primarily my ADC and if my ADC hits like a pillow what good is ulting them?

Sometimes, when my lane opponent sees they can't do anything to me, they'll roam into jungle and kill my jungler or fly down mid and dive my mid under turret and blow them up. They'll even take teleport against me, and go all around the map ganking other people, then teleporting back up to deal with me when I've pushed the lane.

Any advice? :/

Tl;dr : Top cant kill me so they kill other lanes. even if I win my lane, other lanes lose and then my ADC is garbage and doesn't even know when I ult them. What can I do?

JoeDerp

11-19-2012

Perhaps when your lane opponent starts roaming, you could do the same?
Counter him in lane, then counter his roaming by.... "counter-roaming" him?

Aisha nyan nyan

11-19-2012

When game starts if they take tele tell team to care for tele ganks. If person leaves to tele gank take his tower. If he leaves for mid gank normally follow him. Also share the love and gank too if you're already way ahead at top.

As for the yorick ult it depends ult whoever does the most damage currently :P

someone010101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

kill the turret

NotBuzzJack

11-19-2012

When your AD carry is stupid beat your enemies' faces in with your Trinity force. Here's the thing about Yorick, he actually scales incredibly well with damage.

Let's say you have 3 ghouls out. They each do 35% of your AD and can attack 3 times at most. The spectral ghoul has an additional 40 AD. So that's about 105% of your attack damage being dealt in total by your ghouls.
With your passive your basic attack will deal an additional 5% damage for each summon, so that's 15% with 3.
So basically buying damage on Yorick will make you hurt. A LOT.

tl;dr If your carry is bad buy a Bloodthirster.

supa03

11-19-2012

if i c my ADC build like **** i turn my yorick into my own ADC build and ult myself.

NewRelicspet

11-19-2012

If your enemy is leaving the lane, follow.

If your enemy is teleporting away, wreck his turret.

If none of your allies in a teamfight is worth ulting, ult your self when needed. If your adc fails so hard, the enemy adc is probably fed. Go balls deep, dive trough their team and give him a bad day.