Highest skillcap champion at the moment?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razy6trix

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyfed View Post
That's a skill floor thing, not a skill ceiling. The wall isn't hard to land with practise.
Then add the fact of how meh she's in laning, how slow her movespeed is and how clunky are her mechanics.

oh, mana issues too.

If anivia was so commonly mastered then that froggen guy or whatever wouldn't be so praised.

9hours

11-19-2012

Imo Shaco has the highest skillCAP. It's not hard to gank and get fed as that guy, but considering he's probably still the buggiest champion in the game and has such a tricky kit, there are lots of tricks to pick up.

Also, people who can time Pick A Card to always get whatever card they need are ridiculous.

NadalKenlyl

11-19-2012

Syndra, I would say.

50West

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBERPWNAGE775 View Post
Cass? Hard to play? What are you on? Her basic combo is QWEEEEEEEEEEEEEERQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEQEEEEEEEEEE...
I always gave people **** and said the same thing before I started playing her. But, once I did, then yeah.... she is much harder than people give credit for. She is extremely position dependent - you will either do tons of damage in the fight or screw up your E once and you do practically nothing; at least hope you can land your ult without dying.

Hawkhell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50West View Post
I always gave people **** and said the same thing before I started playing her. But, once I did, then yeah.... she is much harder than people give credit for. She is extremely position dependent - you will either do tons of damage in the fight or screw up your E once and you do practically nothing; at least hope you can land your ult without dying.
I think Cass is shut down to easy by people who truly understand her. I have been playing her a good bit and find myself destroying some and getting destroyed in other times. Playing against people who move in unexpected ways frequently and run away if they get hit makes Cass really hard to play.

I see a lot of champions being called high skill cap when really the champion is just outclassed and easily shut down.

BlargCow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felaedor View Post
There's a difference between skillcap and skillfloor.

Orianna has an exceptionally high skill cap and an exceptionally high skill floor. To get anything done with her, you must be decently skilled with her, but the people who really excel at it are pretty unmatched.

Zed is relatively low skill cap (because of how reliant he is on his ult and how easily it can be countered by blink movement or QSS) but high skill floor, as if you don't get how he needs to execute his combo you're going to be completely worthless. Multi Q really isn't overly difficult to hit.

Skillcap is the amount of work you can do on a given champion as a skilled player.

Skillfloor is essentially the minimum amount of skill required to play a given champion.
i don't see how zed is low skillcap, he's all about juking people with his abilities

DaedricChampion

11-19-2012

viktor isnt that hard tbh

AlbinoAfrican

02-16-2013

surely cass, anivia and orianna are the hardest to play? it certainly pays off if u can pull it off though

Habatch

Recruiter

02-17-2013

fizz, lee sin, anivia, and draven imo. elise is up there

jebhyud

02-17-2013

Ap mids