Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Highest skillcap champion at the moment?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hsuanl

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Anivia for the aggressive players - i always detonates my Q accidentally because i got too excited from landing my W+R, but the whole combo is so good to be landing

TF is above-average, kinda hard if you dont pick the right card all the time

Blitzcrank: miss that hook and you wasted 1/3 of your mana bar, useless for the next ~15 sec, and gets raged by your teamate

Ori: dem ball control

The difficulty slider is like this:
Ap mid>jungler>Support>Bruiser top > ADC
just the general types, yes, some adc might be harder than junglers, just talking abou the general roles

Note:
Energy/Manaless champ have weaker burst than those with mana
generally, damage scales with the type of ability they are:
ground targetted aoe (especially delayed) > skillshot (slower ones does more damage) > point-and-click

LovelyHope

11-19-2012

I wouldn't say Zed has a high skillcap because he simply sucks and isn't even worth playing apart from looking cool that's about it. Yes, I have done really well with him but anyone that isn't stupid will rush a Zhonya and gg.

A Vitriolic Cat

11-19-2012

I actually think Ahri has a really high skill cap - good use of her ultimate charges can make or break ganks and teamfights, and knowing her ranges really well can make her very safe in very outrageously aggressive situations... and then the opponent says "omg that Ahri is so overextended!" and you E>W>Q them to death. <3

Hawkhell

11-19-2012

TF is another champion I find hard to play and plainly don't like his card selection animation. I think the reason I have problems with him is my slight lag and it making my card choosing to be off sometimes which is very bad being that squishy.

Blitzcrank is still a good bully and has high dmg without his arm pull. I just bought him and started playing him a few days ago and I really obvious why he is banned so much.

I see too many Ahri's destroying others mid to acknowledge her as being high skill cap. I only got to play her once when she was free and she has a tool kit that hard to match up against.

Xhandel

11-19-2012

Orianna, Anivia and Elise

Scyfed

11-19-2012

Highest skill cap Champion in this game is EASILY Draven, and by a long shot. No exceptions.

Exxem

11-19-2012

I can't play TF worth a penny, so I'll throw my two cents on him. Only played him once, had about 7 deaths by 10 minutes (I was top, don't remember who I faced, but I got steamrolled).

Victisaadi

11-19-2012

Anivia, fullstop. Placing your wall between two targets in melee/skirmish, never blocking off your own team, landing your stuns, managing your manapool... I didn't think she was so tough, until I tried her. 10 games later and I still couldn't do anything with Anivia, and I main Orianna and think she's EASY.

ScionOfOrthanc

11-19-2012

Cass? Hard to play? What are you on? Her basic combo is QWEEEEEEEEEEEEEERQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQEEEEEEEEEE...

Quote:
Hawkhell:
I find Cassiopia hard to play aside from the mids I normally picks. If we are listing Annie, I would have to counter with Katarina. I think Cassiopia and Orianna are the 2 highest skill cap champions that are not underpowered or just not viable at the moment.

Astoundment

11-19-2012

Draven.