Highest skillcap champion at the moment?

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pipotchi

11-19-2012

Im loving how tricky Zed is to play, and I would have to say its either him or Orianna, with Viktor coming in at a distant third. No other champion's damage source relies on perfectly bisecting/trisecting an opponent with a double/triple skillshot.. but it feels epic when you do it right

Potatoex3

11-19-2012

annie

Tempestphile

11-19-2012

derpius

oh wait... you mean highest, not dumbest

CobaltCobalt

11-19-2012

Orianna.

Fiddlesticks, these days it's counterpicking yourself.

Nova

11-19-2012

Removed, disagree? no post for you

Love Taps

11-19-2012

Teamfighting with Orianna is pretty easy now. E your initiate . Ult W yay - you just did all your damage with no effort.

Winning your lane is a different story though.

Fiddlesticks is probably the hardest character in the game. Zed is only hard because he's new.

muggtonp

11-19-2012

Syndra, perhaps?

EbonyKnife

11-19-2012

Lee sin, draven, anivia, ori in my experience.

Felaedor

11-19-2012

There's a difference between skillcap and skillfloor.

Orianna has an exceptionally high skill cap and an exceptionally high skill floor. To get anything done with her, you must be decently skilled with her, but the people who really excel at it are pretty unmatched.

Zed is relatively low skill cap (because of how reliant he is on his ult and how easily it can be countered by blink movement or QSS) but high skill floor, as if you don't get how he needs to execute his combo you're going to be completely worthless. Multi Q really isn't overly difficult to hit.

Skillcap is the amount of work you can do on a given champion as a skilled player.

Skillfloor is essentially the minimum amount of skill required to play a given champion.

Hawkhell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I find Cassiopia hard to play aside from the mids I normally picks. If we are listing Annie, I would have to counter with Katarina. I think Cassiopia and Orianna are the 2 highest skill cap champions that are not underpowered or just not viable at the moment.

12345 ... 10