in season 3 you should be able to give/ donate gold to other plays

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kidstein

11-19-2012

Wraith
Lesser Wraith x3

• 1:40 0:50
  • +35 G; +120 EXP ( Wraith)
  • +4 G; +20 EXP ( Lesser Wraith)
Giant Wolf
Wolf x2
  • 1:40 1:00
  • +25 G; +128 EXP ( Giant Wolf)
  • +16 G; +10 EXP ( Wolf)
Big Golem
Golem
  • 1:40 1:00
  • +30 G; +117 EXP ( Big Golem)
  • +30 G; +39 EXP ( Golem)
Ancient Golem
Young Lizard x2
  • 1:55 5:00
  • +72 G; + 231 EXP; Crest of the Ancient Golem
  • ( Ancient Golem)
  • +10 G; +32 EXP ( Young Lizard)
Lizard Elder
Young Lizard x2
  • 1:55 5:00
  • +72 G; +210 EXP; Blessing of the Lizard Elder
  • ( Lizard Elder)
  • +10 G; +32 EXP ( Young Lizard)
Dragon
  • 2:30 6:00
  • +400 EXP
  • +190 G to all teammates
Baron Nashor
  • 15:00 7:00
  • +300 G; +900 EXP to all teammates
  • Exalted with Baron Nashor to all living teammates

TB Wiko

11-19-2012

agreed

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-19-2012

Horrible, horrible idea.

'OMG I'M THE CARRY, GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR GOLD NOOB"

"Hey I'm useless in team fights but can clear like a boss... so you were trying to split push? I'll just farm for my team."

"Hey, I'm a champion that has a horrible early game but snowballs hard late with items... Oh wait, I don't need to farm anymore."

"I sure wish I didn't need to pay attention to who is farming..."

"I sure wish I could give all of the gold on our team to one champion to snowball a lane super hard..."

"HEY SUPPORT YOU DON'T NEED ITEMS, GIVE ME YOUR STARTING GOLD [insert profanity in caps]"

(P.S. I can only assume troll, since your post has nothing to do with the title of the thread.)

Magus Crow

11-19-2012

I can see this leading to supports running even more GP/10 items, runes and masteries than they already do and just dumping off all of their excess into a late game carry or someone like Jax. It would also make safe, tanky junglers (Mao, Skarner, Cho) do about the same thing as the support and create super ADCs at level 6.

chaser676

11-19-2012

And then your jax starts with a sheen, ruby crystal, boots and pots. Game over.

Kidstein

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
Horrible, horrible idea.

'OMG I'M THE CARRY, GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR GOLD NOOB"

"Hey I'm useless in team fights but can clear like a boss... so you were trying to split push? I'll just farm for my team."

"Hey, I'm a champion that has a horrible early game but snowballs hard late with items... Oh wait, I don't need to farm anymore."

"I sure wish I didn't need to pay attention to who is farming..."

"I sure wish I could give all of the gold on our team to one champion to snowball a lane super hard..."

"HEY SUPPORT YOU DON'T NEED ITEMS, GIVE ME YOUR STARTING GOLD [insert profanity in caps]"

(P.S. I can only assume troll, since your post has nothing to do with the title of the thread.)
well thats where you have the tax to it when u give people items and there add a time to when u can start giving gold there are ways around from people who give to all one person who snowballs there is consequent to only giving to one by the other being short on the money then being a week target instead of being narrow minded think of ways of how they can work and support giving all the money who said there has to be a support? over the last year the matter of lanning has changed use to be 1 mid 2 top 2 bot never needed adc then it changed to adc bot and ap mid then 2 top as who ever then jungleing come in and then support everyone who watches stream of the mlg has seen it worked and have gone with it this year i bet u the matter will change again as look at last team they put adc top and support and solo bot and worked and ive seen people go adc top to solo and ive seen a lot of people drop jungling because 2 top beats 1 u stop them and push top and make it hard for them to do anything but there is ways to make sure that giving gold is balanced open uyour mind and think

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-17-2012

Adding 500 safeguards to something to make it 'work' is just wonky. If it needs 500 safeguards, it probably isn't worth adding.

Fs Son0fSilas

12-17-2012

Think about this...

How much starting gold do you usually have left over? Like 5-30? And 4 teammates give their remaining gold to one person. That's an average of about 70 extra gold. There is no way to know which lane will get that gold so on each team one lane could be moderately ahead (Doran's + 2 hp pots; doesn't seem like much but it is). And that's only if the minimum amount of gold has been donated. Someone could go to lane with a sheen. That is ****ING INSANE at level 1. Say you make it a max of 20 g every 5 minutes. At the begining of a match that gould be huge. Boots + Crystaline Flask, ****a please?