Thornmail should apply Grievous Wounds to attackers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

But you're already knocking the guys life steal to effectively 0 until he passes the thorn damage (What did he steal if he took damage for the attack?)

Why do you wanna put salt in the wounds?

Also, a carry who's effective life steal has been lowered..is not going to live as long as one with all his life steal intact. Just because he has life steal doesn't mean he's not paying for auto attacking.

Yendoc

11-19-2012

Maybe as a 3-5 second active, It would be beyond broken if it were a permanent passive.

Tyhan

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombifiedAngel View Post
I would love this, actually.
Something needs to be done about fed Yi's/Xin's/AD Sion's(aside from not letting them get fed in the first place), since Ignite isn't up all the time.
I miss when Xin had a lifesteal item...

Oh wait they made bloodthirster not suck on him now. Still not as good as Stark's...

Maitgai

11-19-2012

Erhm i thought the thornmails job was to counter crit and ad... And lifesteal the thing the carry could invest in to counter thornmail?

JoeDerp

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyhan View Post
I miss when Xin had a lifesteal item...
Try a Hextech Gunblade on him :P
Life Steal from its passive, AP increases the heal on his W.

Finn the Human

11-19-2012

New Morellonominomiconimoniconimoniconimoninominonicon imomicon makes you apply grevious wounds to anyone under 40% health when you deal magic damage to them.

Therefore you could have that and thornmail and get this.

Dingding123

11-19-2012

How about autoattackers have Grievous Wounds for the next 1.5 or so seconds? Like the new Executioner's Calling will do.

Tyhan

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombifiedAngel View Post
Try a Hextech Gunblade on him :P
Life Steal from its passive, AP increases the heal on his W.
Too much gold to be worth it, stark's was good because it had +AS and lowered enemy armor.

InShortSight

11-19-2012

i just dislike how thornmail is magic damage, 30% of a 100 damage attack = 30, - average magic resist of 100, halfs that to = 15, aand with a full bloodthirster the adc will still heal for 5% plus who autoattacks someone with thornmail.

Even I dislike where what i was saying up there is going(nowhere specific really), but I'm dumb so ill post that much anyway.

Thornmail needs moar stats, just not worth the item slot when other items give the same stats + +

Tempestphile

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish n Chicks View Post
I think a single item that completely nullifies the enemy lifesteal with no cooldown is just broken
Because 50% is completely