Legendary Lux (Skin Idea)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zendella

11-19-2012

I love Lux and I think there's a lot of potential for Legendary skins for her Or maybe just a regular skin with some ability recolors. Either way, all her current skins are rather uniform and I'm confused as to why. This is a character with very flashy, visually appealing spell effects and you'd think Riot would tap into this in some way. You know, do something fun with it.

Here are a couple of original ideas for a possible Lux skin, featuring new particle effects:

Space Princess Lux -

This Lux would dress like something out of Star Wars. Elegant and fashionable like a princess, and extremely futuristic. I envision her with a metal crown or tiara, elegant and feminine armor with some silk scarves maybe falling off the armor. She would wear thigh-high space boots (of course) and her want would be similar to her regular wand but recolored to an iron rod with some cords or wires, and a glowing star in each tip. Her outfit could have colorful lights reminiscent of a spaceship all over it! For the abilities...

-Q could send out a starry orb that binds the enemy in spinning rings of energy

-W would send out a whirling beam of energy that makes all kinds of funky space noises,
surrounding her friends in an energetic forcefield

-E could possible be a supernova, or maybe a black whole or something of that sort. I think it would be cool if it was like a starfield.

-For her ultimate, she should make a big star appear on the ground beneath her while she gathers energy, and then fire a big sparkly laser out from a star shaped hologram. This could sound something like this http://www.audiomicro.com/tracks/dialog/40803

-Passive would illuminate targets with star light. Her auto attacks would be crescent sweeps of light. When triggered, it would look similar to normal but white. Maybe some little stars could fly out from the enemy.

Paranormal P.I. Lux -

Imagine Lux wearing high-tech goggles and a helmet, dressed in something like a lab coat with big gloves and boots. She would have a utility belt with several ghost-detecting gizmos and gadgets. Her wand could be an iron rod with some buttons, devices, and wires on it, fueling two ghostly spheres at either end. For abilities, the theme would play heavily on the concept of "white noise"

-Q would be a fuzzy white orb that traps the enemies in two faded rings that flicker in and out and make static noises

-W would send a ghostly white projectile that veils her allies in shields that look like a snowwy TV

-E would be a spectral and deformed energy sphere that, similar to her other abilities, has some fuzzy TV snow all around it. When detonated, it would look like a really old TV turning off and make the noise (you know the one!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX3ivTj8oTQ

-R would be a fuzzy white beam of energy that implodes upon itself when the spell is completed, again similar to the effect produced on a really old TV when it's turned off.

-Passive would make the enemy fuzzy with static and her auto attacks would send ghostly green globs of energy at the opponent. When triggered it would make a similar effect like E, where it looks like a really old TV turning off.

Hazmat Lux -

Lux in a nuclear reactor suit. Her wand could be a fuel rod with two glowing atoms at either end.

-Q sends out a green ball of radioactivity, binding enemies in a ring of nuclear energy

-W sends out a green energetic projection of her fuel rod that protects allies in a barrier of radioactivity. Or, it could surround allies in electron rings.

-E sends out an atom that glows green with a radioactive field. On detonation, an energy wave is released that distorts the area.

-R could summon a big "Radioactive" symbol beneath Lux while she gathers energy, then shoots a big green beam of nuclear energy.

-Passive would irradiate enemies with a green glow, her auto attacks would trigger this, causing a distorted graphic on the enemy.

Just some of my own ideas. There's really a lot they could do !

JoeDerp

11-19-2012

These are all pretty nice ideas.
I like the "Space Princess" the best, though.

Danage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I like this skin.

It's very... original!

Majestic Fetus

11-19-2012

hextech lux

steam punky goggles + steam wand that shoots electricity
rubber gloves, heavy duty construction workery look

Q, electricy look, snare should be more lightningy
W idk
E ball of electricity that exlpodes and fizzles out when you pop it
R giant lightning bolt

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4jb7-Dde88...+Lux_final.jpg

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...61-d3ax4me.jpg

Ultra CHEZ

11-19-2012

FINALLY. She's my go to AP carry and I would love a legendary skin. I was actually thinking something along the lines of a Hipster Lux. She wears a shirt that says "Darkness" and has a picture of Nocturne on it (it's ironic, get it?). Horned rimmed glasses are a must as well. Her wand is a ukulele that she plays in the subway to pay for college, even though her parents pay for everything already.

-Q launches 19th century counter-culture literature, shackling foes to the ground with their mainstream ideals.

-W sends out a pair of oversized, vintage headphones from the 1970s to protect herself and allies from conformist propaganda.

-E launches out the latest mix tape from her favorite indie hip hop techno bluegrass folk band which detonates in a burst of noise.

-R causes Lux to pull out her laptop from her totally not trendy side bag and open up her deviantART page, eradicating everything in front of her with a blast of concentrated hipster energy.

-Her passive marks enemies as neo-fascist conformists whom take extra damage from her basic attacks.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Screw that, we want our Sailor Moon Lux.

jessejsteeltown

11-19-2012

i like all these ideas
please riot moar lux skins i loveees her

Zendella

11-19-2012

Roit pls :B

Sparkle Hunter

11-19-2012

I can just imagine Hazmat Lux lol

Bunzato

12-07-2012

I want.