A possible alternative anti-arachnophobia-model-mode for Elise?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LovelyHope

11-19-2012

Ornithophobia

Anivia

Solution? Please. I don't think I can play the game anymore until Anivia is no longer a bird.[/QUOTE]

Invooke

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiyeruda View Post
It's my understanding that quite a lot of people suffer from coulrophobia and some are having to quit LoL because of Shaco.

What I'm wondering is if Riot would possibly consider making an alternative model mode that coulrophobia could use, like an option in the menu that turns all Shaco skins into a bunny rabbit with little bunny pets or something.
This seems pretty easy to do, even just a mode to replace his model with that of another champion or something like that would probably be an easy solution.

Has anyone considered this sort of possibility?
I'm scared to death of clowns. No issues with Shaco at all. Other than when I see him I turret hug, but thats due to other reasons.

littlee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDancingDead View Post
We should also have an option to remove knock-ups, as some folks are afraid of heights.

Really, it sucks if you suffer from these things, but most of us don't... and I think most of us would also agree doing something like the OP suggests would be a gross misuse of Riot resources.
It would actually be extremely simple to add an option to just change the character model to that of another champ.
The only reason I can think of against it is that because there would be no animations for her abilities it might not look "up to riot standards" eg: her ability to jump into the air and land again might look a bit crappy without the right animations.
It would be easy enough to just make your character disappear or get knocked up before disappearing or something like that though.

littlee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyHope View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ornithophobia

Anivia

Solution? Please. I don't think I can play the game anymore until Anivia is no longer a bird.
As I mentioned before, some phobias are more common than others.

Memorylame

11-19-2012

I find Khas twitchy cockroach wings to be far more offputting then Elise