Really... Anyone get players like this before?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ukioa

11-19-2012

Our renketon trolled hard so hard in this ranked game...
Will riot do anything to players like them?
http://i50.tinypic.com/b6dp50.png

Rignite

11-19-2012

Who knows, maybe, maybe not. He should, but should doesn't always fly around here.

Had a Taric I'll never forget that fed the enemy ADC on purpose while typing bogus tips to people. He would actually full blown tower dive, type something like "Jax should build Phage first instead" then after his death "Whoops got caught typing."

He didn't get banned. I did. For that game.

Great Pyrenees

11-19-2012

My friend do not post things like this in the forum it is inappropriate. Please make use of the mute and report functions in your games. If you feel the need to share such things and call out a fellow summoner you may be subject to punishment as this breaks the EULA and I reccomend sharing this with customer support instead. I wish you luck and take care my friend =)

Mira Joe

11-19-2012

Ahh Great Pyrenees finally slips up. Riot states YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE THE MUTE BUTTON. Please re-read the guidelines/code whatever it is that you like to attempt to quote so much.

nothingxs

11-19-2012

You're actually encouraged to use it to improve your game experience, but Riot fully understands and states that the existence of the button does not mean that you HAVE to use it. You are encouraged to report people for being toxic.

This Renekton player was totally being toxic. You ought to report him.

Great Pyrenees

11-19-2012

I totally agree with you. But at the same time we should not use the forums to call out fellow summoners. I believe in Riot and my Tribunal friends. In the end we will make this community better together. Perhaps one day there will be no more need for a mute button at all. Case in point I have never used it personally =). Take care guys =)