Don't know where to post. (Who to get?)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calimaestro

11-18-2012

Well ignore the fact I'm 11 on this summoner. I have a fully runed summoner level 30 problem is I use a mobile app so I won't trust it with useful account information so don't say runes lol.

Well I can top and mid pretty damn well so I wanted to know who would you pick and why. (By the way these are the only champs I'm missing so don't suggest any more.)

Add counters and tips if you want to be even more helpful, tell me who you chose and why.

1) Rumble (I hear he's damn well when learned)
2) Cassio (Love her harrass mid lane, destroyed by Talon and kassa as most)
3) J4 (Demacia is groundbreaking*teehee*)
4) Orianna (High skill cap but rewarding I hear, never used her)

Magus Crow

11-19-2012

Of those my preference would be Orianna. She has decent wave clearing (Q+W), good poke (Q) and harass (autos w/ passive boost) and great zoning (putting the ball in an offensive postion can disaude people from last hitting as they may fear eating Q->W->auto harass... especially if you pull the ball back to you and shield off any counter attack (and possibly hit them again) and utility (W provides both a speed up and slow in its AOE, E provides a shield, R is an AOE pull). She does take a bit of getting used to however.

Probably the best 'trick' with her is to dump off her ball on a shield for someone that is going to initiate on the opposing team (Malphite, Morgana, Kennen, Maokai, Amumu, Diana etc) and as soon as they get into the enemy team you dump a quick W and R to slow the entire opposing team (and speed up your initiator) as well as pull them towards the initiator (with a short knockup type CC on top of it). Doing this properly can totally destroy the opposing team in a manner seconds or force them to burn their flash to get out of dodge. It is especially effective with someone like Diana or a Darius that followed the initiate and can pull them back AGAIN.

Of course this is just my opinion. I really recommend the standard 'wait for free week and try 'em out yourself' type of advice that is prevalent. While I enjoy Ori you might not and I'd hate for you to grab someone you dont enjoy just because someone sold you on them as being 'good'.

Kyrie Friegraf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

First off, if those are the only champions you're missing you clearly know how to make this decision, so asking this sort of question makes me feel like my opinion truly doesn't matter.

I'd go with Orianna. The best feeling is doing well with a champion you know is hard to play.