Do people even read tribunal, or do i get banned for nothing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pxti

11-19-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5956142/#nogo

Seriously, every game, I was carrying.. Feeders in every game, one game there was an afk nocturne, level 6.

This needs dealt with, if this is seriously gonna get me banned, i'm going to refund my money.

I shouldn't have to deal with this ****, and then not be able to say whatever the **** I want about it.

I pay to play, even though it's free, I've spent like $125 on this account alone. Why am i getting banned for other players autolocking/feeding, and then they suck complete dick.

Michael J Focxzc

11-19-2012

from what i can gather, just from the first game alone...

picking ad after you already have one...
constant raging at/abusing your team
and 'aint like you ****as doin anything'

thats just 1 game out of 3.

Michael J Focxzc

11-19-2012

calling gg at 6 minutes, neg attitude, enjoy your ban.

Mapex

11-19-2012

In all honest look at the players he was playing with. The ban was bs. I've been in plenty games where it is gg at 6 minutes because of feeding ect.

Pxti

11-19-2012

Thank you, if I have to deal with games that are over at 6 minutes, I should be allowed to rage, knowing that I have to do deal with it for another 14 minutes.

I wasn't cursing much, if at all, I don't remember. Calling people bad is a horrible excuse for being banned.

Pxti

11-19-2012

"picking ad after you already have one..."

To clarify that point, They were pre-made, Ashe didn't pick until 10 seconds left, and i was locked in, and called ADC. Ashe also fed 4-9. How am I at fault?

Michael J Focxzc

11-19-2012

I understand your frustration, and i am all too familiar with feeds, trolls and morons. However, it's not an excuse to rage.

Being abusive is still being abusive regardless of who you're being abusive too. They may deserve it, but next time, restrain yourself.

TheRoadstar

11-19-2012

Honestly, the reason I will not sink money into this game is the banning. I put $20 into it, but then I started seeing all this ban nonsense and decided I won't spend more money. If I put $100 into an account and they ban it because of something like this, that's BS. Effectively, $100 has been stolen from me. I know I've had some games where someone was raging at me and so I raged back at them. I wish I hadn't done it. I don't rage anymore but I can't take it back now. I heard a guy get a warning from a game 6 months prior and I started thinking...if they can go back 6 months and ban me, there's no point in putting money into this game. Maybe after I've had 6 or 8 months without retaliating against troll I'll think about putting more money into the game.

Pxti

11-19-2012

I'm simply switching to EuW. The players are more mature.

Javacup

11-19-2012

Act immature and be toxic enough to warrant a time ban - must be other peoples fault.
EUW will have the same outcome.