"Yo man Hecarim sucks"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All In

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkipickedaname View Post
yo i heard you like to complain, so we put some complaints in your complaint so you can complain while you complain.
you're not funny.

Housemate

11-18-2012

Eh...he is so fun to play, but his tank steroid (w) requires serious itemization before you can bank on it. You have to have a reliable income to stay alive with Hec, and that can be hard in solo queue sometimes.

That said, the other guy was dumb, Hec is a fine champion. Hes just one of the most item-reliant tanky bruisers in the league.

EddieJ

11-19-2012

None of you are playing him right.

Look at my last hec game for example

12/1/16 with 180cs at 30minutes

And my kda on hec is 5.1 avg 130+cs

Hec is a boss.

Jenvas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

My bf plays hecarim on TT sometimes. his speed there is really mean for the opponents. so i wouldnt say he sucks, it just needs the right build and right playstyle, like with every champ, exept sej

DagsJ

11-19-2012

More Hec for me then

Anyways, Hec is a jungle carry with one of the better initiates in the same. He is one of the only junglers that I can carry a game with if needed. He can get to all lanes extremely quick. His only knock is that be doesn't have a hard CC and most people don't know how to use his E. Onc Hec gets Sheen, his damage output increases tremendously since it procs off of all of his abilities and the CD reduces on his Q the more you use it.

If anybody would like a sample build of jungle Hec, just check my last two ranked 5s matches with him. I think my KDA is something like 14. Plus he is very fun to play.

DaMiTzNhan

11-19-2012

Hellarimz
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )

DriedPrunes

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniance View Post
I once played a game as Hecarim against a Varus who kept babbling about how Hecarim was terrble due to having no map presence. The Varus was 1/7 by the end of laning phase. He had 15 CS. His mid was failing, his jungle was two levels behind me and hadn't gotten a single red all game. His top lane rage quit after I saved our Jax from certain death twice. I caused all of this while playing as Hecarim.

Yet Varus still insisted on calling me bad for picking a champion with no map presence. I wasn't even responding to him, he just kept talking.

Some people...
Some ppl talk so much garbage while they're being carried

Vusion

11-19-2012

Hecarim is a pretty strong champion. He's mobile, his knockbacks can turn ganks around and can also counter-gank. It requires some early map control but it's a strong pick overall.

Atreyu444

11-19-2012

I love Hec, one of my favourite junglers. I hope he still does well in the new jungle.