Draven/Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Don Dre

11-18-2012

I always wondered what they thought of each other....

Morec0

11-19-2012

They're brothers, so they likely have the same love-hate relationship that all brothers do.

If you're question was meant to be more in-depth - as in "what do they think of each other's life choices" - than I too am interested in hearing an answer.

Wicked Khaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Hmmm....I'm sure Draven thinks Darius has a stick up his bum and that Darius thinks Draven should be smacked around for not gratuitously displaying his strength for the armies of Noxus, and instead being a Celebrity.

Trolosaurus

11-19-2012

Water and oil I assume

joe42

11-20-2012

sucka

suckafoola

11-20-2012

foola...

Lord Mordor

11-20-2012

this was covered in Dravens AMA

Darius thinks Draven is wasting his talents by being a showman instead of rising through the military
Draven thinks Darius is a stick in the mud

both disagree with the others chosen lifestyle, but are still on good enough terms to work together, meet for drinks, and god help you if you insult one within earshot of the other

PsychoB0b

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Mordor View Post
this was covered in Dravens AMA

Darius thinks Draven is wasting his talents by being a showman instead of rising through the military
Draven thinks Darius is a stick in the mud

both disagree with the others chosen lifestyle, but are still on good enough terms to work together, meet for drinks, and god help you if you insult one within earshot of the other
Yea, i remember that too