Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I jungled (almost) every single jungler in new season 3 jungle: AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

octavian1127

11-18-2012

I have heard from various sources that Lee Sin sucks in new jungle, and from other sources that Lee is god in the new jungle. What were your feelings about him?

Pawnce

11-18-2012

Quote:
BuilderBob93:
Is it just me or is SotD godly on Yi and maybe a few others? I had so much fun popping squishies

I don't know... Haven't built that item yet. Though the first thing that came to mind when I saw that item was yi :P

Pawnce

11-18-2012

Quote:
Jordian:
Why is the jungle basically the exact same besides it lowers everyone's clear time by about 10secs and you get hurt a little more. Also you get no extra gold atm.

That's sort of the impression I got as well, but I think the intent was more or less to do that and take off early lane pressure.

That said, there's less/greater effect to specific champions, obviously.

Weirding ways

11-18-2012

no malzahar? Him and elise are the 2 i'm most interested due to the new agro mechanics and their pets.

Pawnce

11-18-2012

Quote:
octavian1127:
I have heard from various sources that Lee Sin sucks in new jungle, and from other sources that Lee is god in the new jungle. What were your feelings about him?

I'd say that he's *slightly* worse off in the sense that he was so good at clearing before, and now his times seem sort of average-ish. But with certain enemy junglers having a harder time clearing things his counter-jungling playstyle may be taking a buff in a roundabout sort of way. We'll have to see how it pans out.

Pawnce

11-18-2012

Quote:
Weirding ways:
no malzahar?

Sorry, didn't want to do the whole pet tanky thing (the closest I got was shaco and Jarvan since stuff now attacks his flag...) since it seemed sort of gimmicky :P

LSA

11-18-2012

How's Voli?

Pawnce

11-18-2012

Quote:
Best LeeSinga NA:
darius clear speed i tested to 3:44

with leash on blue i got 3:36

sadly he comes out pretty low

That's about what I figured he'd be at, yeah. Fairly middle of the road compared to the other guys I've been testing.

Zidanic

11-18-2012

Quote:
Pawnce:
I didn't do her because I got confirmation from someone who did try her that she takes a bit of a beating but can still technically do the jungle.

The same or even worse from what you have heard then.

Pawnce

11-18-2012

Quote:
Ghrope:
How's Voli?

I actually wasn't going to do volibear since I feel his jungle sort of sucks, but I'm curious now. I'll test it now :P