I jungled (almost) every single jungler in new season 3 jungle: AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pawnce

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayau View Post
Have to comment your one of my fav ppl pawnce you always help me how to play a champion!!! ty
Ha ha, np!

Pawnce

11-19-2012

Anything else before I'm off to stream for a while? Will be glad to get back to any other questions later this evening.

Pawnce

11-19-2012

I'm back, quick bump before I go eat dinner :P

Resther

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I've been maining Elise in the jungle, but I've been hearing that the Season 3 Jungle is going to deter leashing, and be more difficult throughout the game in order to make ganks less favorable early on.

How does Elise fare in the new Jungle and what sort of things can I expect if I don't start with Cloth Armor like I do currently ? How effective is the Hunter's Machete for Jungling ?

Pawnce

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resther View Post
I've been maining Elise in the jungle, but I've been hearing that the Season 3 Jungle is going to deter leashing, and be more difficult throughout the game in order to make ganks less favorable early on.

How does Elise fare in the new Jungle and what sort of things can I expect if I don't start with Cloth Armor like I do currently ? How effective is the Hunter's Machete for Jungling ?
I tried elise with machete and very defensive runes/masteries, and she came out in the end probably the healthiest of everyone (or at least one of the healthiest). The spiders end up tanking everything and die, but so long as you keep them up it seems to work out. So I probably could have afforded to spec a bit more offensively. If you're interested she should be somewhere in the middle of the playlist.

Necruse

12-01-2012

o: HI and how do o jungle fair? like yorick or leona?