idiots in ranked. ban them.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePiercingArrow

11-18-2012

just had the most annoying kid ever look. i was above him in picks and everyone said i called first.

me: nope
someone: i saw hellbound first
someone: Hellbound23: midCrazyAce24: mid
me: everyone said it was me
me: get over it kid
reported: wtf?!
me: or get reporte
reported: bs dude
me: reported
reported: im going mid
reported: suck my ****
reported: omg trolls
me: "summoner name" it might be on your screen but it takes time to upload the message
reported: not a troll
me: it isn't instant
reported: look at my lolking
reported: and i was much faster
me: no
reported: and look at my past games
reported: i am mid
reported: droping 20 kills mid
me: then why are you under me?
reported: i will kcarry
me: idc
me: i called first
me: wow.
reported: no
reported: we will see
someone: im thinking of a number between 1- 100 what is it
reported: go to lolking.com
reported: and look
me: i am copying this whole thing and reporting you now

He was worse at the start but the whole thing wouldn't copy. but i had to dodge because i locked in a mid cause i was over him in picks. and then he later locks in kat... it's just kids like this that annoy me. just had to dodge because of it (30 min wait). please ban this kid.

mdiaz28

11-18-2012

Remember forum rules, no summoner names, blank them and its k

ThePiercingArrow

11-18-2012

just edited out will post who is who.

Big Blia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

You're level 30 playing ranked games you should know there's a report option after the game is over/

Peptic

11-19-2012

Hell, you make yourself sound stupid.

t0ad5

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blia View Post
You're level 30 playing ranked games you should know there's a report option after the game is over/
You can actually report using the support link at the top of your current screen, without having to play the game with them.

xXCFXx Avenger

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peptic View Post
Hell, you make yourself sound stupid.
Grammer question, did you mean, Hell (as in the OP), or Hell as a exclamation, the same way someone might use: Damn!

FF Leviathan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-19-2012

I'm going to assume you were lower in pick order. Just an assumption tho...if I'm wrong.. oops. anyway, normally a good idea to respect the pick order. Remember, this isn't elementary school where calling something means anything. If you're last and call mid....good luck getting it. I wouldn't if I was confidant in my mid.

Luckmod

11-19-2012

Since most players actually honor first call, I feel like it's rather immature to take the position you want just cause you're above them. And if they just keep getting stuck in a position that they aren't as good in because people steal their role, how will they get higher on the list?

adc

Master Recruiter

11-19-2012

By getting better at the role. Don't play draft if you can't deal with playing all 5 roles. Simple as that. If I'm first pick, and I want to play mid lane, I don't give a **** who called it. I'm playing mid. Similarly, if I'm last pick, and mid lane takes my role, I'll get over myself and play whatever role is left.