Looking for a 5v5 or 3v3 team info below

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

witterquick

11-18-2012

INTRODUCTION

Hey guys my name Rene' My in game name is " witterquick " but you can call me Witter .I've been playing league of legends since season 1 start. I'm very experienced at league of legends, I'm not saying I'm the best but i know the mechanics of the game. I'm Currently a senior in high school , I'm 18 years old and I'm from San Antonio Texas!

Why i want a team?

I have had many teams in the past but they all ended up failing cause people don't like coming to practice of just doesn't take the game or the team serious.I'm the type of person who is committed to anything if i say I'm coming i will be there.I want a team that thinks like me as in " If we play together as a group of friends for long enough we can make it in tournaments" .

That is simply my goal for a 5v5 or 3v3 Team is to enter tournaments and get 1,2,3 place. i know at first we aren't gonna make it .. it takes time and practice.

Communications

I know many groups like to use Skype, Team speak , Ventrilo and other programs.

Skype - I don't use skype at all for gaming.. It messes up my league for some reason

Any program other is fine , I am apart of a gaming community called Dirt nap gaming ( DNG ) and they have a team speak server open to the public LoL Community. I am an one of the admins on the team speak so i can make us channels for practice and ect stuff

Team speak would be the best option for me. To sum it up .

My league stats

Season one i didn't really play ranked but i ended around 1000 elo .

Season 2 ended with my elo at 1418 ( So close to gold )

Season 3 has started and my top is 1440 and my current is around 1300

I want to be more focused on the Ranked Teams to get ranked then my solo queue at the moment.

My Ap mids

My main ap mid champions are the majority but there are some that i dont like to play like LB, Ryze and a couple others but if it came down to it i could learn and get really good with them

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my forum post about looking for a team.. It could either be a 5v5 or 3v3.. ( Serious Only )

Any questions

Add me in game. ( witterquick )

Email me : renerock1185@yahoo.com

thanks to the Dirtnap gaming community ( www.dirtnapgaming.com)

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST. AND ADD ME IN GAME... AND READ THIS POST. IF NOT I WONT EVEN ADD YOU.

witterquick

11-19-2012

bump bump

fedzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Hey man I'm looking for a team too and I definitely have the same mindset as you. Ive been playing for about two years and I've been looking to get a team together or join one. It's just so hard to find anyone who wants to put in the time. I prefer to jungle but I'm best at jungle and ADC. If you want to start a team or look for one together add me in game or preferably send me an email. I have a tight work and school schedule but I'm on for at least 2 hours a day. I'm on est time zone btw. Got anymore questions just ask.
Thanks man.
Fedzy
Email: fedzyfez@hotmail.com

EC Thor

witterquick

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedzy View Post
Hey man I'm looking for a team too and I definitely have the same mindset as you. Ive been playing for about two years and I've been looking to get a team together or join one. It's just so hard to find anyone who wants to put in the time. I prefer to jungle but I'm best at jungle and ADC. If you want to start a team or look for one together add me in game or preferably send me an email. I have a tight work and school schedule but I'm on for at least 2 hours a day. I'm on est time zone btw. Got anymore questions just ask.
Thanks man.
Fedzy
Email: fedzyfez@hotmail.com

Add me in game witterquick

witterquick

11-19-2012

bump~

witterquick

11-20-2012

bumnp

The Names Zero

11-20-2012

im actuallly from san antonio as well im 1500+ elo let me know if your interested

Lmboboat

11-20-2012

Need A place to team up with 5v5's 2v2's playing ranked games or casual, then Crimson Guards United Gaming is for you. Check Our original post for details

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2586123

RentedRed

11-20-2012

San Antonio player here as well, 1580 S2.. Though, we use Skype in our Texas Team.