Brazilians....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kojach

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuggIeS View Post
jajajajajajaja
hahahahahaha

oh, you

Chiptune

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudoskill View Post
spanish is everywhere else but Brazil in South America.. try Portuguese?

(I have family that lives there so thats why i'm somewhat offended)
You're offended because it mixed up the dialects of a country? Wow, get out.

ALSO

Brazil is HUHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEU guys, not jajajaja. That's Spanish speaking countries..

Declipse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Sonic X View Post
at times like this i feel bad for being a brazilian, lol.
you should've seen our president and the canditate hes supporting...
And that's why I wish I didn't have to vote. That stuff is a joke around here.

Also, whiners gonna whine.
There are simply loads of bad whereveryou'refrom players, chances are many of you in this thread are in that crowd. It's a fact that the largest number of bad players is american, but that's because most of the players are american...
And wait! Even though they UNDERSTAND English, they ALSO refuse to talk. You know what I'm talking about:
"Hey, amumu... please don't ult minion waves"
"stfu noob"
You're just turning the part of us that is equally bad into a scapegoat, while ignoring those who try hard.

dredzach

10-07-2010

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajaja

Yogtheterrible

10-07-2010

I'm personally tired of this subject. I'd rather put up with the bad Brazilians than these constant threads that do nothing other than alienate people and make everyone hate Americans.

LORDMERLIN69

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogtheterrible View Post
I'm personally tired of this subject. I'd rather put up with the bad Brazilians than these constant threads that do nothing other than alienate people and make everyone hate Americans.
I would like to do something about it.... aka ban Brazil from the servers...

90% of them are trolling 9 year olds with broken capslock keys and ADHD.

McMANAMAN

10-07-2010

You guys seemed to miss my post of how this thread is now about hating Canada.

FuYA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

First Brazilians Don't speak Spanish. You should at least know what your saying so you don't look ignorant.

Second Riot only banned SEA players because they reach an agreement with Garena to Host SEA on thier servers not because they wanted them out of NA. This agreement included that SEA players were to only play on the Garena servers by Garena's request. Even though it was stated that lag was an issue, Riot didnt actually mean it as a Segregation.

Third if your getting matched with bad players its because MM considers that you are just as bad as they are. MM makes no distincion between Nationalities. So if you get stuck with bad feeders,afkers etc. Sorry mate but you must suck too.

LOLOLDOTA

10-07-2010

seriously though why does it seem like 90% of the trolling leavers/feeders are foreign