Thornmail and Twitch bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lawful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

If your entire team gets 1 thornmail and a twitch ults and hits everyone it has a 150% dmg return. did a practice game last week where twitch kill himself from thornmail damage.

Shouldn't happen, he should only get hit by the reflect from that one person with Thornmail.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

10-07-2010

So you're saying that when Twitch hits any single champion with Thornmail during his ulti, it treats all damage he deals to all targets of his ult as if they all had Thornmail?

IS188e6aeaddef9a81b30d5

10-07-2010

Are you saying.. all 5 people has 1 thornmail? cuase then its correct..
If only your tank has 1 thornmail.. then its wrong.

Please be more precise.. I'll go test this out laters.

pugnacious

10-09-2010

I think what he's saying is: five enemies all had thornmail, he ulted, the arrows went through all 5 players, and he killed himself from all the damage return. I.e. all 5 thornmails stacked a 30% damage return and twitch took more damage than he was dealing. 30% x 5 = 150% damage returned.

I mean, it sounds logical, but I dunno if it's a bug. Depends on if you intend for more than one thornmail to return damage to one twitch missle.

kEios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2010

Shouldn't be a bug twitch is dealing damage to all the champions so 30% is being returned from each champion. sounds right to me

orcrist

10-11-2010

lul next time theres twitch my whole teamgonna get tm

terembura

10-11-2010

I think he said that only one of his opponents had thornmail. not sure...

AnjouShin

10-11-2010

so if one guy has TM and he hits all 5 he gets 30*5% dmg return?

does everyone going TM give you 5*30*5% dmg return?... hmmm

OR here is another theory:

twich was too squishy bought a black cleaver, infin edge and no lifesteal and raped his own face and then said it was a bug to cover his own fail?

Sindae

10-11-2010

I think they meant all 5 of them had thornmail, but this makes sense. If Twitch can lifesteal 5 targets he should get reflected damage from each one with thornmail.

IS1f1d52ece4eba8be33817

10-11-2010

one thornmail each, he is whining about 5thornmails countering twitch completely.

more like balance issue than bug.