Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggestion for Dominion (not level 5 yet)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cameron Aero 3

11-18-2012

Just a small little message from lil' ole me.

Love the game but I have an idea I was wondering if could be looked at.

You know how the 2 sides are blue vs purple...could you perhaps randomize it? Like one game white vs grey or blue vs yellow?

Would be cool and somewhat easy to create I would think...but I have limited coding knowledge myself.

Thanks for your time!

BawksUvAydes

11-18-2012

Personally I would just prefer two distinctly separate colors. Blue vs Purple is kind of hard to tell the colors apart, but green vs red is tough on red-green colorblind people. Not sure what would be better, to be honest.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-18-2012

Every ability, minion, etc would need to be double checked and possibly individually colored. There's also a lot to be said for knowing which color is on which side when discussing strats with people. When you say 'blue team,' people know what you're talking about...