Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

More Players?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xAngelicDevilx

11-18-2012

I'm still new and I prefer making groups for the games I play... less yelling and fighting. I play mostly beginner bots and some intermediate... right now I'm learning more so I can pvp more but only have 6 wins. Also any help/tips are welcome

Tortio

11-19-2012

Add me in game and will try to help you become a better player. name is tortio

Wex

11-19-2012

EDIT: Didn't realize you were level 30. Disregard this post.

3rdWorstPlayerNA

11-19-2012

Quote:
xAngelicDevilx:
I'm still new and I prefer making groups for the games I play... less yelling and fighting. I play mostly beginner bots and some intermediate... right now I'm learning more so I can pvp more but only have 6 wins. Also any help/tips are welcome

If you get raged at in a bot game, someone seriously needs to stop playing, and that person would not be you. Since I've returned to game after a LONG absence, I've only been playing bot games while I find out what all the new champs can do as well as get reacquainted with the game in general. Feel free to add me in game, I'll play with anyone until they turn into a RageDemon

slipp1

11-19-2012

Hi there,

If you want you can add me too, Im lvl 20. Im just not playing too much lately, but still I enjoy playing some normal games and bot games as well to relax and try out new champs.

My noobie advice is: try to find a role + a few champions that you are pretty good at and go into pvp with them. That way you can help your team the most on trying to win.