Traveling with the Outlaw (Ask Graves 3.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Græves

04-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKDbeast View Post
Cho'gath, the genlteman of the void walks in. I do say ol' chap, what a fine day it is! I just thought to stop by and ask why you what on runeterra will you do after you've gotten your vengence on that man Twisted Fate? Hmm? Cho looks at him quizzical through his monocle.
Looks up at him. Wondering what I'll do? Hrm... I've thought about it. I think I'll stay in the leagues for just a bit longer after that and then go back to doing what I do best. Swindling suckers out of their money. And may I interest you in a cup of scotch? I don't have much but I"m sure I have a bottle or two lying around.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2013

Tybresa chuckles lightheartedly at his remark.

I never thought you would be a man to worry about that sort of thing, Malcolm. She smirks. But to put your mind at ease, it won't extend any further than that - you won't be seeing me playing cards and threatening people with a shotgun anytime soon!

She smirks as she watches him pour the alcohol in her glass. Nothing a glass of water and a healing spell won't help in the morning, Malcolm. She raises her own glass to his, letting them clink softly. Heavens, I hope so, Malcolm ... I really hope so. She winks. How do you say it around Bilgewater? Cheers or bottoms up?

... I'll go with both. She chuckled before downing down half the liquid.

Ask Jungle Wu

04-19-2013

((Off account bump. I swear I'll be answering in a bit. I'm setting up the situation for the wolf hunt.))

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2013

(( YAY! Finally, some Summoner-Outlaw bonding time! :3 ))

TKDbeast

04-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Grves View Post
Looks up at him. Wondering what I'll do? Hrm... I've thought about it. I think I'll stay in the leagues for just a bit longer after that and then go back to doing what I do best. Swindling suckers out of their money. And may I interest you in a cup of scotch? I don't have much but I"m sure I have a bottle or two lying around.
"Certainly!" Cho'gath anwsered. That would be quite wonderful.

Ask Græves

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa chuckles lightheartedly at his remark.

I never thought you would be a man to worry about that sort of thing, Malcolm. She smirks. But to put your mind at ease, it won't extend any further than that - you won't be seeing me playing cards and threatening people with a shotgun anytime soon!

She smirks as she watches him pour the alcohol in her glass. Nothing a glass of water and a healing spell won't help in the morning, Malcolm. She raises her own glass to his, letting them clink softly. Heavens, I hope so, Malcolm ... I really hope so. She winks. How do you say it around Bilgewater? Cheers or bottoms up?

... I'll go with both. She chuckled before downing down half the liquid.
He chuckles at that. I say bottoms up personally. And water may not be as effective as you think. Best way to clear it away is to have more in my opinion. He laughs as he downs all of his as well.

Ask Græves

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKDbeast View Post
"Certainly!" Cho'gath anwsered. That would be quite wonderful.
He goes over to his cabinet and rummages around for a bit before shouting "A ha!" he then takes a bottle out of the cabinet and brings two glass cups. One for each of them. Setting them down he pours each of them a cup and sets the bottle to the side. Care for some ice in your scotch? And sorry if my selection is poor. Didn't think I would be down to my last bottle.

Shandora

04-25-2013

Tybresa let out an amused giggle.

That sounds like something the Rabble Rouser would say. She smirks and shakes her head lightly. But you know what they say - too much, and it can be harmful. It's a good idea to keep your head clear from time to time.

She winks. Besides, I doubt you'd be the same sharpshooter when drunk.

Ask Græves

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Tybresa let out an amused giggle.

That sounds like something the Rabble Rouser would say. She smirks and shakes her head lightly. But you know what they say - too much, and it can be harmful. It's a good idea to keep your head clear from time to time.

She winks. Besides, I doubt you'd be the same sharpshooter when drunk.
Oh getting drunk is a fair ways off for me anyways. Plus what do you think I tell that shop keeper to mix into my potions? Can't heal with out a good drink to go with it!

Shandora

04-30-2013

Tybresa laughed at Malcolm's remark before she brought the glass to her lips, downing the last remaining liquor in one go. She shook her head lightly and shuddered as it burned down her throat before she let out a satisfied gasp.

Hah ... aah. I'll pretend I didn't hear that, mind you. She winks playfully at him. I doubt the Council of Equity would be happy to hear about that little agreement between you and the shop keeper ...

She let out a sigh and straightened her back, preparing to leave.

Mmm ... I won't take any longer of your time now, Malcolm, I fear I've taken enough as it is ... and quite a bit from your store of liquor as well. She chuckles. I'll make certain that the next time I come by, I'll bring a bottle with me to make up for your losses.