Traveling with the Outlaw (Ask Graves 3.0)

1234511 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Græves

11-18-2012

I reckon that I should get a new thread going. Name's Malcolm Graves. I heard you're looking for some of those insights or what ever into a champ's life. Well walk with me and ask your questions there. Tell ya the truth can't stay in one place for long. Gotta corner that two bit crossin coward card flipper and kill'em.

(Hi Folks I am the new Ask Graves. The old one wanted to step down so I decided to step up and fill the shoes. I hope you can bare with me as I get into the roll as one of your adc's Malcolm Graves. I hope to surpass both my predecessor's memories. So feel free to ask what ever you want. I know it will be tough to do that but I really do want to give you guys another outlaw to enjoy. Also as a note because someone asked about this on another thread. Even though it is called traveling with the outlaw for the most part this thread is actually in a tavern Graves owns.)

Razie

11-18-2012

Hows it feel being the toughest carry in the bottom lane on the fields?

UberDuDrop

11-18-2012

"Graves, I am here to steal Gragas's quote:

What's your breakfast of champions?"

Ask Græves

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Hows it feel being the toughest carry in the bottom lane on the fields?
I reckon that it surprises those so called "squishy" carries. True grit wins the fight not all that prodigy and magic mumbo jumbo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberDuDrop View Post
"Graves, I am here to steal Gragas's quote:

What's your breakfast of champions?"
Hrm? That drunk heavy weighten bruiser of a mid gragas wonders what my breakfast of champions is? I suppose itis all those minions in bot lane. And between you and me... the look of starvation those other carries have when I see them.

Ask Græves

11-19-2012

(Sorry about this guys. Until I get the thread self sufficient I am going to rely on bumping it up to top so that I can get more people posting.)

Ask Græves

11-19-2012

Ask Gragas

11-19-2012

The overly manly hunk of meat smacks UberDuDrop right in the faceorsomewheresmackable, and instead asks Graves a better question than the breakfast o' champions:

BEARD OFF!

Nope, that wasn't a question, but a CHALLENGE OF MANLINESS! So the manly hunk of meat flexes his phatmanmuscles and then gives a challenging frownglare at the less manlier Graves.

Ask Græves

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas View Post
The overly manly hunk of meat smacks UberDuDrop right in the faceorsomewheresmackable, and instead asks Graves a better question than the breakfast o' champions:

BEARD OFF!

Nope, that wasn't a question, but a CHALLENGE OF MANLINESS! So the manly hunk of meat flexes his phatmanmuscles and then gives a challenging frownglare at the less manlier Graves.

Chuckles. You'll be havin ta give me some more time there Grags. I can't beat yea just yet. Want a pint? Holds out a mug obviously larger than a pint to Gragas.

AODRG

11-19-2012

Randle walks into Graves's place rather cautiously.

"Greedings Mr. Graves. I hear you and Twisted Fate have been at worse ends recently. I was wondering what would you do if you do finally get revenge on him?"

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner

Ask Gragas

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Græves View Post
Chuckles. You'll be havin ta give me some more time there Grags. I can't beat yea just yet. Want a pint? Holds out a mug obviously larger than a pint to Gragas.
So the overly manly hunk of meat eyeballs the pint, which was by the way the size of his pe--, nono... his bal--.... GRR! His ANKLE... It was too small for him. So the overly manly hunk of meat decides to show him a REAL pint: AKA, the size of GRAGGY MCMANLYMANOVERLYMANLYMANBEARPIG himself. THIS IS A PINT.

Now, with disappointment of UberDuDrop's quote, the manly hunk of meat finds the mistake: It's not 'of' its o', and it's pronounced in a manlier manner. So the manly hunk of meat sticks a pair of feminine goggles into UberDuDrop's face and nails it in there, and then it starts to play... LADY GRAGAS. AND Y'AINT MANLY NUFF TO PRONOUNCE 'EM WORDS! The manly hunk of meat yells at FemaleDuDrop.

1234511 ... 24