Urgot who?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MetalHev

10-07-2010

Urgot's role is to make Eve look viable.

YouGottaKillMe

10-07-2010

LOL hes not a tank, and hes a fun dps.
16-4-9 last game

PvE Teemo

10-07-2010

Some champs suck. C'est la vie.

CodeCass

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll4mma View Post
So, is he just doomed to being overshadowed by all the other harassing tanks, or what?

He was never really all that great, and thus, never picked up a following like other heroes (Read: TF) have. He doesn't have people crying for buff constantly, so he gets pushed behind the likes of Jax and Eve. Is there something in the works? Is he doomed to being that one niche hero who is useful in ever 1 in 50 games, or what?

PS: I <3 Urgot. I want to be able to play him in more situations, and I miss his titties dearly.
I don't care what anyone says, Urgot is the ****. He may have a hard time sometimes, but he's still and awesome champ.

SFCoco

10-07-2010

Urgot is a great champion, you just need to control him correctly. He is great early in the game, and between early-mid game he is a monster. Of course late game he starts to get behind compare to many champions, but here is how I personally define Urgot:
-Early game: Harrassment - Urgot is good at harrassing people, and its even better when you get in a situation that you are making people tower hug/ cut exp. His Q is really strong, don't get me wrong but I manage to kill people in 1v1 situation just because of this ability (which of course was spammed all the time) and the person trying desperatly to kill me failed.

-Mid game: AD champ: If his starts as been great, Urgot becomes a killing machine and a great ganker, specially in team.

-End game:Support/AD champ: By the end of the game, everyone has a decent amount of hp, so Urgot Q becomes a bit more useless. You will nearly never kill someone with his E damage, but you can still use it to explore bushes or weaken the other team's armor. The real things that makes Urgot pretty good by the end of the game, is a Frozen Mallet combien with his W. The slow is just awesome and stacks together, and you get a nice shield. His ultimate is always his core-ability to initiate or gank, sure you will most likely get killed if you initiate in a 5v5, BUT, if you choose a champ that has more value to the other team than you do for yours, the trade is still decent.

My build:
-Berserker Greaves
-Frozen Mallet
-Madred
-Stark OR Ghostblade depending on my team; I get Stark if we don't have someone with it, then I'm going Ghostblade since Stark isn't a priority.
-Infinity edge

Skill:E-Q-Q-W-Q-R-Q-E-Q-E-R-E-E-W-W-R-W-W
Masteries:21-0-9

S Little Mixy

10-07-2010

Missle harrassing pseudo-tank is more like it.

Byronik

10-07-2010

i build him with max cdr tears of godess, brut, shroud then dps items.. and eventually manamune

crabgot needs love BTW