ADC looking to get better

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryanryno

11-18-2012

Hey guys, so i've been at a crappy elo for a couple weeks, and instead of constantly blaming my team, i'm going to work on getting myself better. I work on increasing my cs all the time, and trying to get better positioning. Is their anything else critical that I need to work on in order to move from ~1000 elo to ~1500 elo?

Topsy Crets

11-18-2012

Watch streams of high Elo ADC's

Ryanryno

11-18-2012

Yea I do that a lot already, usually aphromoo

bludrgn5

11-20-2012

some simple tips,
Build orders, you dont have to build the exact same way on every adc each match, make the build order meet your needs for the individual match

Practice last hitting, easiest way to do this is pick annie or nasus in coop or custom

selective poke, if you see one of your creeps are low and can be one shot by the enemy adc for cs, get cloes to the minion and hit the enemy adc for a free hit or two, he will have to choose between cs and trading

freezing lane, a bit of a more advanced technique, but if your slightly winning your lane, let the creeps push to just out of your tower range, the trick is to only last hit and keep the enemy creep wave larger than your own, if the enemy creep wave kills all your creeps, stop infront of the creeps and take a few hits until your wave gets to them. if the enemy comes in for cs, harass and deny him. you will start to see a lead in levels cs and gold by then.

Capt Carmine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Biggest early tip is to always focus on farming over fighting, and never try to fight when they have a big minion wave, because do alot more damage then you think

MechMan43

11-29-2012

Hey Ryanryno,

I'd be willing to play some ranked duo with you, or at least some normal games. I play support and I'm at 1350. I'm looking to improve also. Accept my invite and we can hit up some games.

Cheers,
Mechman43