Should Riot explore/implement a Vote to Kick function?

Yes 36 31.30%
No 49 42.61%
The Idea needs more planning 30 26.09%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Vote kick function

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xerati

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

I believe that Riot should input an group Vote to Kick function, in other words, the 4 other people on the team should get the chance to vote to kick the person in which is Feeding (Intentionally, AFKing (same reason again), or other offenses. It must be a unanimous vote, and cannot include the person being kicked.

Although there must be some implementation to not allow the Vote to kick function with a pre-made queue of 3 or more players, therefore eliminating any Majority voting just because you don't like someone.

I believe the function should also have a time limit, IE: You cannot kick someone until 5minutes into the game, and are not able to kick another player for 20min after one has already been kicked (Or only allow one total kick per match, all together.)

This is a serious idea, no Rage/Trolling intended. We have all had those games where someone simply decides they will no longer participate, or are mad at the team and therefore purposely feed or AFK.
Reporting said players usually does not have an outcome (if at all) until after your game is completed, by which point you no longer care, your game has been spoiled, or you have no clue if any administrative action has actually taken place.

The other idea that comes along with this Vote to Kick function, is that anytime a player is unanimously vote kicked, an automated message will be sent to Riot via a system they may implement, telling them account information, time kicked, and a reason provided by the Vote initiator for kicking the player.

If you believe that this is something Riot should explore, put in your ideas and fill out the poll.

xbombr

10-07-2010

Herp I'm a 4 man premade who doesn't like this other guy we're playing with and think he sucks even if he doesn't.

Coxxy

10-07-2010

So then premades of 4 can kick the solo que?

no.

Xerati

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

If you actually read the post, I already provided a solution to that.

Coedeed

10-07-2010

This was suggested many times before, but apparently people think for a vote kick everyone in the game gets to vote, which is wrong. Vote kick in a game like this would only be team based, but it still wouldn't be fair. Such a tool would be abused more than it is used for good.

I am still in favor for a vote kick, but I wouldn't get our hopes up.

xbombr

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerati View Post
If you actually read the post, I already provided a solution to that.
I honestly don't see anything that keeps someone from getting kicked from the game. Sure you have the hey riot here's why system, but that doesn't do anything to keep anyone from being kicked.

edit: Now I see what you meant...but that therefore diminishes the effectiveness of the system anyway.

ThuggleS

10-07-2010

What's the point?

It's almost impossible to win 4v5 in upper elo. How will you be better off with an AFK/feeder gone? You're still going to lose. Surrender is the better option.

Xerati

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuggIeS View Post
What's the point?

It's almost impossible to win 4v5 in upper elo. How will you be better off with an AFK/feeder gone? You're still going to lose. Surrender is the better option.
Really because I've won many 4v5's. Hmm.

RHINO Mk II

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuggIeS View Post
It's almost impossible to win 4v5 in upper elo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerati View Post
Really because I've won many 4v5's. Hmm.
Thus, logically....

Fragems

Recruiter

10-07-2010

haha it also gives an inscentive for players not to trash talk and bash each other and might even promote more teamwork because of a fear of kick